Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever had one of those days?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

Hi all, I am new here. I've never been one to put myself out there to make friends. But I have been a bit lonely. I am a sahm of 5..all of which are in school and I am bored as hell..lol. Anyways. I just wanted to say HEYYY!!! and hopefully make some new friends on here. 

sidesplittinglaughterfingers crossed

kiss

JenJen
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Savysmom05
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:01 AM
Hey Jen!!

I know it can be hard feeling lonely and putting yourself out there for friends lol. But you aren't alone :)

I myself am a 27 yr old mom of a 6 yr old girl, I am also a working mom so I'm constantly busy lol speaking of I am late leaving for work now lol ooooopps feel free to message me :)
Jen137
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Hi :) Thank you!! I'm just tyring to find something out there that fits in my life

and I found CafeMoms..I hope to make friends so I won't be so lonely during the day lol. :)

kiss

JenJen
Savysmom05
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:00 PM
It must be tough raising 5 kids!!! I give you credit!!! My one daughter keeps me very busy lol
so where are you from? I live in Canada on the west coast...no snow yet where I live, but north of the island I live on was getting quit a bit a little while ago.
I'm off today... I have a schedule of 4 on and 2 off, which means opposite schedule of my bf. Kinda sucks sometimes but what can ya do?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jen137
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Raising 5 kids is tough lol.. I have been with my BF for a little more over a year now..about a year and a half now..3 kids are mine 2 are his..he also has a 21 year old and a 12 year old..which don't live with us. His 12 year old daughter lives with her grandma on her mothers side. We live in Montana and it is COLD lol..we have had some snow. but not like usual. So our snow is coming I'm sure :) Are you looking forward to Christmas? I wish I were :( with money short its hard to look forward to it..but I still love the Holiday :D I am already decorated lol..just need a tree now.

kiss

JenJen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)