Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is the best news we have gotten in a loooooooong time and i am so darn happy i could cry!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 149 Total Views
I lost my job just after Christmas. It has just been dh working paying bills. Well he doesnt make enough to pay all of our bills. Car, cell, lights, gas, necessities and rent. All a little over $1000. Well we have been struggling haaaaard for just one month. We got our taxes and were able to pay off our lease!!! From February to June!! XD. Also I have an interview for Arbys tomorrow :) we paid for all of dh's tests for school and got a lot of things we needed. I am so relived i just cant believe how easy it is to breathe now!!!!! TY MOMS!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Karopie_99
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
That is awesome. It's the struggles in life that make us appreciative the great things that happen..I wanna move to where ever you are!!!! The mortgage alone is almost 1500$ a month, nevermind, internet, phones, food, clothes, heat, water, electricity,and all the other bills that go along with owning a home. And we are a one income family. We make due, but if if was 1000$ a month man we could go in vacations lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beefoxy
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Happy for yaa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grlofhalloween
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Ty both :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)