Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do???

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:42 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 147 Total Views
Well now after a year livin with my husbands family,we are movin back to,NY.Im happy to be done no more arguements,we are movin back the end of feb.The only thing is we are tryin to fix the apt before we leave,but my husband lend his brother the steamer to do the rugs,but because both of them got into another arguement,the brother doesnt want to return it.I dont want my husband to contact him because i know they will start another arguement,so i have a feeling its goin to be up to me.I just dont know, im very type of quiet, low key,in the other hand his brother is loud & hard headed.I just didnt want to come into contact with him.Lets see how things go.Well i need advice,how do i go about my husbands family when we move back to NY,do i keep in touch with atleast my kids gramma,or just avoid everyone completely?The brother has thrown my husband out including my kids & me out 3 times in 1 week,thats why we are going back to NY,& over dumb arguements. Clearly to me he doesnt care that he has nephews.im clueless?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:20 AM

1) Just rent the Rug Doctor

2) Just keep in touch with the grandparents

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)