Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Struggling to get pregnant

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 141 Total Views

My husband and I are TTC for our second child. It took a little of 6 mths to have our son. We are on 8mths now.  I have not talked to my new OGYN about it. I am trying to find out if there is any fertility drugs that are approved by the FDA that I may take either over the counter or admin by the doc. Thank you for the feedback.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CassE168
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

no advice or anything; but we're not having any more so i'll send all the potential babies your way! (that sounds weird but idk how else to phrase it lol) good luck!!

MixedCooke
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:50 AM

can you track your monthly to determine your fertility?  Google ovulation calculator, but that is only helpful if your monthly is regular.

mrstheriault
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:53 AM

may give it a little more time. it took me 10 months to conceive my first. they say if it takes more than a year that you might talk to a doctor. you have a good 4 months before that deadline, who knows? :)

lalasha
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:18 AM
How old are you? Did you have regular cycles before? And you don't meet the definition of infertile or having difficulty conceiving yet a year or trying is the definition. I'm sorry it's taking a long time to you but patients and relaxing is more important to fertility drugs also there is a good change it's your husband that is the "problem" not you. About 40% of a infertility is due to males not the females. So don't be so willing to drug yourself up with dangerous hormones. It might be for nothing. Both of you should call your doctors and have everything looked at before you jump to conclusions also have you tried tracking your cycle? It works. I'm currently pregnant and while I have never had trouble conceiving normally took 1-3 months This was the fastest we have ever conceived 3 weeks after my husband returned from deployment I had a positive pregnancy test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)