Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? Can you help?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

Invention Resource International

520-413-1447

susan.windham@inventionresource.com

BIRTH CONTROL BELLY RING

Birth Control Belly Ring

Billings, MT

—

The invention of the Birth Control Belly Ring offers a creative concept for an innovative method of birth control for females. The Birth Control Belly Ring is designed as an ornamental belly ring which delivers birth control medication transdermally via a belly button piercing.The Birth Control Belly Ring was invented by Stevi V. of Billings, Montana. She said, “My invention isdesigned to revolutionize transporting methods for female birth control and would appeal to females of child bearing age who prefer to practice birth control. Particularly appealing to women with belly piercings, the Birth Control Belly Ring would allow those who forget to take birth control pills with a continuous and effortless delivery method.”

EDITORS NOTE: Development of this product is being handled by Invention Resource International. For more information about licensing or sale, contact the Licensing Department at Invention Resource International, 2929 E. Camelback Road, Suite 230, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Invention Resource International 2929 E. Camelback Road, Suite 230 ??Phoenix, AZ 85016 ?? (800) 778-8814 ? FAX (480) 907-2635

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
wantinababy1
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I need help getting the word out so a manufacture will make it an sell it< i already have it published an patened. so no on can take my idea an make it an sell it ( I will be notified & I WILL SUE )

wantinababy1
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:41 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)