Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fit n skinny

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 660 Total Views

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren26805
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:46 PM

It really works loose up to 4 inches in 72 hours with just one wrap. Look into it, check out my website! You will only take you a minute to look at what this product offers.. I have done my first wrap last night and I have already lost 1 1/2 inches so far.. Cant wait to see the final results... 

FITNSKINNYWITHLAUREN.MYITWORKS.COM

LumpyPrincess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:46 PM

is it something u do at home

lauren26805
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

yes

lauren26805
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:08 PM

you can wear the wrap out if you would like, the least amount of time to wear it is 45 min with a max of 8 hours. You can put them on the stomach,arms,thighs,butt,neck. There are many other products offered as well. They are all natural also. 

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:58 AM

the beauty of water weight loss

kirstenday
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Did u workout also I had a cesection so I feel a little saggy in the stomach. My husband comes home from deployment in 3 months and I want to make him go wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren26805
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM

check out my website it explains everything really well and also shows peoples stories and pictures and videos... I also had a c section and i did one on wednesday night over the scar area and above along with the love handles. the wraps are rather big my 72 hour mark hit a little bit ago and with one wrap I lost 3 1/2 inches I am also going to start taking the fat fighter pills after big meals. If you go to the website go to shop look around and if you find anything that you wanna try proceed with check out it will ask you if you wanna become a loyal customer that is the best way to go you have to commit to atleast 3 months worth of product you can go in and change before your auto ship date if you wanna try a different product that month you get special discounted prices along with other perks and incentives the website also explains that further. Any questions feel free to ask... Try it, it is a great product I dont have a set work out plan I am sure if I did i would have better results I do drink alot of water which def helps with the wraps and pills. 

fitnskinnywithlauren.myitworks.com

lauren26805
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM

It also detox's 

lauren26805
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:24 PM

my final result with one wrap is 3 1/2 inches 

lauren26805
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:24 PM

my step mom did one last night who is a little smaller then I am lost 1 1/2 inches in 24 hours 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)