Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I might have some type of cancer in my vagina! Please help me!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 375 Total Views
I'm 19 years old and since yesterday I have had a really bad pain at the bottom of my vagina on the inside. When I touch it, it hurts so bad. I know don't touch it but it worries me. Plus when I go pee it burns like I am peeing fire. When me and my boyfriend have sex it hurts so bad I can't even do it for a second. It feels like its killing me!! I have no idea what's going on??? Somebody please help me!!
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hailey.Brimm
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM
It also feels like its a little swollen. Idk if it's always been there or what? But I have no idea what it is.
Kandiface
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Sorry to sound like an ass, but go to the doctor. We're not doctors...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandiface
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Could be some kind of std, maybe...either way, get checked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SparklingHope
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

yeast infection? Either way..yeah, go to a doctor. I dunno if where you live have them, but you could always try and find one of those 'free' walk-in clinics if you don't have insurance. 

Hailey.Brimm
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Ok smart ass. It's not an effin std. I've had sex with one person and thats my bf and he's only had sex with me. 100% not std!!!
Refurbished
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM

It sounds like an infection.  They can test you in the ER.

Hailey.Brimm
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Sparkling hope: we'll like 4 days ago I had a weird discharge and I got Monistat and then yesterday started getting that pain in my vagina and like 2-3 days ago my pee started to burn like fire.
PartyGalAnne
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

What's changed? New condoms, new BC, new laundry detergent?

Could be an allergic reaction, but I'm 100% certain you do not have "vagina cancer".

Oh and you're right, men NEVER cheat.

Hailey.Brimm
Refurbished: but would an infection make me have a pain in my vagina and feel like its swollen?
MsLadyBlue

it sound like an std or some type of infection or maybe you need to slack up on the sex well stop for now and go to the doctor i don't think it's cancer but some type of infection good luck to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)