Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

So i'm on here reading some posts.  I've noticed something though.  On every single post i have opened in the last several months, there is always several people who have somthing negative to say, even if its suppose to be a happy post.  are people really that pissed off at their lives that they have to make other people feel like crap about themselves too?  its like we are back in high school sometimes. 

/end rant

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ms_aleah
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Cannot account for others.... I try to find the positive in the negative but also let people be realistic and careful ... mostly offer suggestions/advice to those younger than me or who are going through something I already experienced. 

I may be just assuming but it also may be that these "moms" know each other by now ore feel they do so they feel 'open' to speak their minds.. positive or negative.  This is a place to get advice, share news and also vent.  Maybe its just how some moms come across.. and other moms know this now so do not take it bad where as newer moms to the site or the group may not take it the same as those used to it. 

I agree lets try to be positive... when it fits... but always be empathetic.... so moms know you do or are trying to understand what they are going through; positive or negative. 

JennaBea
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Some people are just like that.

Mom2NandJ
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:33 AM
I've noticed it too. It stinks that when someone is looking for help/advice they get bashed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaileysMom07180
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:35 AM

yeah no kidding.  i get that ppl have their own opinions but they don't need to be on their high horse about things

Quoting Mom2NandJ:

I've noticed it too. It stinks that when someone is looking for help/advice they get bashed.

00tatertot
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I welcome the good with the bad but sometimes I agree!! We have enough bad so let up and be nice I could put a page full of bad(and we all have pages) but its nice to laugh at the silly and tell the OMG he said that stories
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)