Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Mom that needs medical advice asap! PLEASEHELP!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 133 Total Views

Hello mommys! My name isTiffany i am 20 years old and just gave birth to my first child a daughter Sadana Marie. I was released from the hospital Thursday and before i left i started getting shortness of breath. Last night i was short of breath, felt like i couldnt breath, and felt like i had to gasp for air. I have depression and anxiety attacks that i take medicine for but this is really scarying me and i need some advice.PLEASE! i did call my ob/gyn and all they said was go to the er but i hate hospital and didnt go. Has anyone here had this problem or can help me?

Thanks so much,

Tiffany

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GraphiXGirl
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:36 AM

All I can say is I was in pain after my first, the pain got worse, week later woke up PUNCHING the WALL, pulling out my HAIR!  I called dr OB/GYN office few times.. and they said you just had a baby it should hurt.... BUT THE PAIN IN MY STOMACHE knawing inside me HURT Sooo Badly!  It was an infection picked up in hospital... short visit to my OB/GYN and antibiotic was like new every 24 hrs FEELING AWESOME!  

I also have dealth with Anxiety and Depression and problems breathing in public, or thinking of things I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DEAL with like apartment shopping after DIVORCE of 4 years Marriage think HEY I WAS SUPPOSE to be together FOREVER , I couldn't breathe, barely walk and KNOW ANXIETY!

But if this is PAIN with it, or feelin in BRAIN Oh MY GOD I am gonna DIE!  Please see your OB/GYN even if too scared to go to DR or HOSPITAL .. GO INTO YOUR OB/GYN they will say different then the RECEPTION they are Secretary TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR that delivered you a BABY, your life and baby is their PRIORITY!  ~HUGS~

PS I know amazing $100 and under 12 week anxiety course that made 80-90% IMPROVEMENT in how I handled stress, kids and panic attacks!  Let me know if you feel the need to DO SOMETHING TO FEEL BETTER EMotionally need something that WORKS!

sadanasmommy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Thank you so much! I will be calling in the morning to my dr OB/GYN and telling them i need to come in and talk with him. And i am very intrested in the anxiety programs you are talking about and where you got them. Thank you for replying to my post!

Tiffany

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)