Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CONFUSED! HELP!?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

so i had two period in october one started on sep 28th ended oct 5th then started again oct 19th and ended the 31th. the second one was unnormal it was lioght and brown. i took a pregancey test on oct 21st it was negative i took another one on nov 4th it was also negative. i did not have a period in november. my periods are always normal. i took another preganecy test december 1st and it was postive. i went to the ob doctor they also did a urine test and it also came back postive on dec 7th they also did a ultrasound and nothing showed up. i had blood work done on the 7th alsoi my betta was 818 then on the 10th it was 1436 and the 12 it was 1763. i had another ultrasiound the 17th and nothing showed up. i have another appoitment with my ob doctor the 19th to figure out whats going on but i just want to know if anyone has experienced the same thing? im just scared and hoping everything is okay! 

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

my sister had something similar.. you should ask your ob to check your rh factor (i think thats it).. rh negative or positive or something... i know theres something called a rogam or rogan (not sure) involved.. I do remember for sure my sister had the exact experience you described.. its something where your antibodies target the embryo as a foriegn object and try to attack it.. like it were a bacteria.. but you get the shot to prevent this.. and can have a healthy baby.. (she has 3 little monkeys) maybe another poster can elaborate.. I hope all goes well.. God Bless

Lorena
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I have a negative rh factor and have 4 amazing little ones. But I think that doesn't play into this because you don't even get the shot until your 6th month.

Quoting MonkeyMommyNJ:

my sister had something similar.. you should ask your ob to check your rh factor (i think thats it).. rh negative or positive or something... i know theres something called a rogam or rogan (not sure) involved.. I do remember for sure my sister had the exact experience you described.. its something where your antibodies target the embryo as a foriegn object and try to attack it.. like it were a bacteria.. but you get the shot to prevent this.. and can have a healthy baby.. (she has 3 little monkeys) maybe another poster can elaborate.. I hope all goes well.. God Bless

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
susieQ680
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM

hmmm I hope everything is okay for u

MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM

yes.. im very vague about the actual condition.. i just know that with all 3 of her kids.. her positive pregnancy was hard to detect.. through blood test and ultra sound as well.. and had irregualr period patterns as well.. as i do not know much about it i really couldnt say.. but worth to ask the obgyn i think

jeannette31
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM
So my doctor said hes not sure what is going on the my hcg levels are going up but should be increasing more. He said that he thinks the baby is growinf somewhere else. I am only 8 weeeks so nothing is showing up in the ultrasound. He wants to do a d&c but what if he misreads everything and the baby is fine that's its just to early to detect it?
jeannette31
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM
So im getting a b&c tomorrow hopefully everything goe s well. My betta was over 3000 today
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)