Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He slapped me!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:51 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 230 Total Views
My son wasn't answering my dh so my dh threw a kids toy that hit the couch then our. Just a small one. I was sleeping heard our son crying asked what was going in. No dh yells at son to not lie the toy didn't hurt him. I said what did dad throw at you so dh the hit our son for lying and me for butting in between them.

Later after son is in bed I try to talk to dh about hitting us. He says I force him to hit us. My mouth forces him. I told him: What a pile of crap, my mouth forces you to raise your hand and hit your wife and child? He gets out of bed tells me that I'm stubborn and will never listen.

So now husband is in guest room, son in his bed sleeping and I'm here alone.

1) I don't see how I did anything wrong my son was crying and I need to know why. 2) I think after 11 years its time to move on he can't hit us. 3) he's never hit us at all before so why start now?? Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LisaSmock
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:55 AM

wow hitting is not ok EVER  if he puts a hand on you agen MOVE out and take your kid

LisaSmock
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:56 AM

dont let anyone hit you baby and dont let anyone hit you

your_angel
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:57 AM
I woulda slapped his ass back too!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stressedmama24
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM
I.woulda punched him.back! No man will ever hit me or my.kids without getting payback. U don't mess with my.babies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyD43
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Well tried to calmly talk to him about what happened. He says its my fault because I kept asking what is going on.

I told him its his fault he should never raise his hand to his kids or wife ever.

He took his clothes and computer and is now in the spare bedroom sleeping again.

He has never hit us before in 11 years that's why I was shocked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)