Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need to Talk :((Vent)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 428 Total Views
I'm sure this isn't the place to do this, just I need to vent off all my crap and stress!

I'm just dealing with to much all at once and its just finally ripped me up.
I'm in a custody battle for my son who's almost 3.HHis dad moved 4 hours away and imo, broke the c/o since the c/o stated for no one to move out of the region we're in. Well judge didnt care and granted the move along with primary residency to his dad.
I only get ds 12 days a month and I still haven't accepted that.
I'm not some gready bitch who wants ds purely to myself, just equally with his father.

Then I have a cousin who is literally on his death bed. He's overcome lukimea and goodness knows how many cancers and this one is it for him! :-(
He's only in his mid 30's and has triplets and has been my best friend since I can remember.
It just sucks.

Then my mom isn't doing great health wise. Partly cause of my court stuff, but also issues for awhile that she's had. I just feel friggin helpless and slowly draining away.

I'm sorry for venting and for it to be this long, I just really really needed to throw my issues out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SourRoses
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Aww I'm sorry mamma here is hugs for you.: )

That deff is a lot to deal with all at once. Maybe some personal therapy would be helpful.

Why do you only get 12 days a month? Is there anyway you can request more? Is it possible to move closer to were he moved too?
CamsMommy0731
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:18 PM
I've thought about therapy, just felt like it would be worthless at this point. But I still may consider it.

I'm dealing with court again in a few months as our order is only temporary, just I don't see things going my way. His dad is a good person and father, just him moving 4 hours away was imo selfish. If he didn't move, I'm certain we would be done with courts since our previous order was a 3 days with me/4with dad and that worked amazing.

I have considered moving, but I want to wait till court is fully done. Plus my cousin and mom not doing great, I just don't know what to do.
Plus finding another job in a much smaller city likely will be hard, but in the end, I fell like that may be my end option to have a decent relationship with my son.

Quoting SourRoses:

That deff is a lot to deal with all at once. Maybe some personal therapy would be helpful.

Why do you only get 12 days a month? Is there anyway you can request more? Is it possible to move closer to were he moved too?

SourRoses
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Hang in there honey, It's hard right now but things will get better. It's really hard loosing a loved one, but just remember that these things are out of our control and just give your love to your cousin as long as he is here.: )
As for your son, try not to think about the worst case senerio, it just adds more stress. If your doing all you can that's all you can ask from yourself.
Stay strong mamma and know your not alone. Even though your mom isn't doing well she's still there for you and you for her.

Quoting CamsMommy0731:

I've thought about therapy, just felt like it would be worthless at this point. But I still may consider it.

I'm dealing with court again in a few months as our order is only temporary, just I don't see things going my way. His dad is a good person and father, just him moving 4 hours away was imo selfish. If he didn't move, I'm certain we would be done with courts since our previous order was a 3 days with me/4with dad and that worked amazing.

I have considered moving, but I want to wait till court is fully done. Plus my cousin and mom not doing great, I just don't know what to do.

Plus finding another job in a much smaller city likely will be hard, but in the end, I fell like that may be my end option to have a decent relationship with my son.

Quoting SourRoses:

CamsMommy0731
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Life does suck and the Christmas holidays just make it harder.
My cousin has battled through so much in his life: lukimea at 16, cancers from about 25ish. Stomach, liver, kidney and now lung. The cancer just goes from one organ to another and we had to put him into a hospice a few days before Christmas. Just putting him into that setting makes everything that much more real.

As for my son's situation, you aren't the only one to tell me to not think of the worst case scenario. Everyone seems to and its just not hard to think that way anymore.
Every time I think things may go well, I just get knocked down. So I just don't even get any hopes up much anymore.

Quoting SourRoses:

Hang in there honey, It's hard right now but things will get better. It's really hard loosing a loved one, but just remember that these things are out of our control and just give your love to your cousin as long as he is here.: )

As for your son, try not to think about the worst case senerio, it just adds more stress. If your doing all you can that's all you can ask from yourself.

Stay strong mamma and know your not alone. Even though your mom isn't doing well she's still there for you and you for her.

Quoting CamsMommy0731:

Quoting SourRoses:

ourbabyboy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:20 PM
You and your family are in my prayers u are a very strong person to deal with this n venting sometimes Can help just keep your faith knowing that GOD wants what's best for you n he will work it all out!!♥♥
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)