Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for texas moms to give advice on maybe move ?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 118 Total Views

Hi, I was hoping to get some advice from moms from texas ... I have no idea any of the areas of texas (good/bad)  and I was hoping to get some help figuring that out. Let me tell you a little more about my self , my family and my reasons for wanting to move. Iam 26 years old and have two kids and a my boyfriend of five years . My children are 4 and 7 .  We are a country family family we love outdoors, hunting , fishing  anything outdoors we love it.  My family would like to move somewhere where there is a good community where you know your neighbors and can make life long relationships.  At the same time I don't want to move somewhere that my neighbors could hear me if I passed gas  HAHA.  I dont know if anyone has seen it but I feel in love with the show hart of dixie and the town of blue bell . I currently live in maine and the job market and opportunity for growth is very low and my  boy friend would easily be able to find a job in the industry he is in and be able to make more money then he does now . We are planning to make a trip in march or so and going to to stay for five days and just drive around . Anything anyone can say would be greatly appreciated thank you

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)