Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suffering and I have to hide it.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

This is just one fragment of a very huge picture but it's what really set me off tonight. I have no one to reach out to. No friends and no family. Really. None. The only person I have is my new husband of two weeks. Our upstairs neighbros found out about their pregnancy a week after we announced that we were expecting. I don't know why that irritated me, but it did. My now husband shows absolutely no interest in me physically and every other day I can hear my neighbors having loud sex. My husband literally jumps away from me EVERY time I try to go near his penis. He won't even let me go down on him. He claims it's because I'm so far along in the pregnancy. I felt SO hurt and and angry that I finally threw a book up at the wall to make them stop..which they did. That infuriated my husband. He said I was crazy and that I have NO right to be upset. This is nothing new. He knows how much it hurts that he always ignores me and makes excuses. On top of it he does not take my feelings into consideration at all. That stupid lady is nearly as pregnant as I am (30 weeks) and gets it all the time and I have to F***ING hear ALL OF IT! It's nauseating and I feel so worthless, undesirable, and hurt. Now he is so mad at me and thinks I am so crazy that he took off his wedding ring and I took off mine. I am wondering if we're even going to make it at all. I feel like I want to die, but I can't because of the baby. Im falling apart. Help! 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sondi7
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:17 AM

How far along are you? 

.Ashleigh.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:22 AM

30 weeks and he hasn't shown any interest in sex since 16 weeks. No matter what I try. You name it, I've probably tried it. Now because we are moving to a larger apartment tomorrow which is unfortunately now on the second floor, he says he will absolutely never have sex with me again. 

cjsix
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Some guys get very weirded out by having sex when there is a baby "in there". They are afraid they will somehow hurt the baby or touch the baby with their...,that they could cause labor before it's time,etc... and therefore they avoid it. Maybe this has something to do with why he doesn't want to?

Rosalind2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Bring him to your next OB appointment and have a chat with the doctor. Hopefully they will hear your pain, and tell your husband he has nothing to worry about. It wouldn't hurt if they gave your husband a lecture as well, on how to treat a pregnant wife in this emotionally sensitive time. Sounds like he needs a kick in the pants.

polkaspots
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Never again? What does moving have to do with having sex again? That's ridiculous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)