Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 138 Total Views
my kids dad left 13 years ago and hasn't seen them in 8 years so why dose he care what they do? He now is causing trouble all because they have found someone else who loves them and treats them like his own. We don't ask him for nothing so why dose he think he has the right to scare them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sharbear42371
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

He doesnt have the right.  Sorry you are going through this momma.

Sharbear42371
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM

how old are your kids?

hippiechick123
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:37 PM
One is 16 and the other is 15. Both have told people that they want nothing to do with him. This is their own choice because of his actions and nothing I had said to them.
rollinthunder6
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

They have the right to speck for themselves. Listen to them. Be there for them. And if you have to the can tell a judge what they think and feel. they are of legal age. He has no right to them. Keep your head up an smile, sorry you are going through this and here is a big hug for all of you.

sammitchell77
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:19 PM

legally yes he does have a right to them, he is their father.  mom's so  though it is nice of him to step up to the plate and take care of them but legally he has no rights to them they arent his children.

hippiechick123
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM
You say that he has no rights to them because he is not their dad well I say he is more a da to them then the one that walked out on them and has done nothing more then cause them fear and pain all these years. All I want to know is where are the kids rights to be with and love who they feel love them back?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)