Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long does it take.....

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 122 Total Views
How long does it take after having a baby for the stiches (<--misspelled??) to heal?

How long before u can have sex?

What does it mean if it hurts a lil down there off and on? What I mean by off and on is that it doesnt hurt all the time down there,only sometimes,I think it depends how I sit,or what I do maybe or if I press a lil down there....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lorena
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
They say you shouls wait the recommended 6 Weeks before having sex. My stitches took about 3 Weeks to heal. When it hurts it may be how your siting. Try using a donut to sit on ( it looks like a small inner tube). Also putting a heating pad down there.
SparkleAndCandy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM
I thought it would be about a month u had to wait..
Yours took 3wks? How did u know they were healed? Doctor? Cause they dont schedule a doctor appt for u till 6wks after u have a baby...
I dont think a donut would do anything...I think it hurts in the middle/towards the back,and its not the pain that really hurts like if u ran into a pole or got bit by a dog or something,it's that painless pain I think. I dont really mess with down there except when I need to go to the bathroom,so idk if I pressed my hand where it hurts down there if it will hurt more or not...
Thxx for the reply back and suggestion :)
Lorena
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:15 PM
I had to see a Dr earlier because I had complications and I was only 17.

Quoting SparkleAndCandy:

I thought it would be about a month u had to wait..

Yours took 3wks? How did u know they were healed? Doctor? Cause they dont schedule a doctor appt for u till 6wks after u have a baby...

I dont think a donut would do anything...I think it hurts in the middle/towards the back,and its not the pain that really hurts like if u ran into a pole or got bit by a dog or something,it's that painless pain I think. I dont really mess with down there except when I need to go to the bathroom,so idk if I pressed my hand where it hurts down there if it will hurt more or not...

Thxx for the reply back and suggestion :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)