Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son's circumsision needs to be redone, I need some input?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

My son just turned 2 and the doctor said now they can re do his curcumsision if we want. the problem is they did not cut enough foreskin off the first time. My question is if it was your child what would you do. The doctor said there are no health risks either way and the only thing to really worry about is when he gets older and is changing in the locker room or using the restroom other men and boys will look at him funny and ask him if he was or was not circumsised. Any input or if you have been through this is greatly appriciated! Thank you!

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CamsMommy0731
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM
My ds6 is circumcised and the Dr left a lot of extra skin on his. I've debated on fixing it and getting it redone, however, I do know that even a loose circumcision is normal these days and most boys don't care what anothers penis looks like.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CamsMommy0731
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I would also put this into the circumcision group so you can get more advice on this then on here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandy92402
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Thanks for the advice I will do if I can find it lol. I am still new to this group and still trying to learn the ropes lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)