Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby daddy drama...need some opinions..

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years, in August of 2012. We have a daughter together and she is a little less than 2 years old.  I ended things with him because he simply wasnt who I had fallen in love with..after the birth of our daughter Kaylynn- he became overbearing and very protective of not only her but me. He wouldnt let me go anywhere BUT work...and if I did go out he HAD to come along...it almost got to a point where I was SCARED to leave him because I didnt know what he would do.  Now that Im finally away from him and trying to get my life back in order, He moved to a different city and is telling me every single day that he denounces our daughter and he wishes he would have never of had her with ME, and that he shouldnt have to pay child support since I took her away from him...

I guess what my question is, do you think I should go to court to try and get full custody & child support or just say EFF him and move on with my life and have no connections? I feel our daughter deserves to know who he is, but i just dont trust him...

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)