Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confused....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

I am so confused.  I'm actully just confusing myself.  Part of me wants another baby now, part of me wants to wait and just loss weight.  I know that we can't afford another baby yet, my DH is the only one working and I'm going to try to find work after DD's 1st birthday next month.  I have to wait until DD is at least 18 months old any before TTC again because of my c-section.  I don't have any health ins. anymore so I know its a bad idea to TTC again but for some reason I just keep thinking about a lot, plus DH wants to wait longer too.  I know I need to loss the weight anyway, I'm 207 lb when I should be at the heaviest 130-135 lbs.  I keep trying to loss the weight, but I'm having a really hard time with it.  I'm confused and shit with my own head its not funny.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Theaterchick
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Aww I'm sorry for what ur going through. I would wait personally til u were financially ready and both of you were ready since he wants to wait. Also if ur worried about ur weight then I would just focus on the kid u have already. Getting work. And losing ur goal weight. Take things slow. U don't wanna just jump the gun :-) good luck and I send my best wishes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)