Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know what to think pregnant?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

So I have been breastfeeding for 10 and a half months. I felt pregnant for the last 3 or 4 months I took a test in nov and it was negitive. I went to the doctor like two weeks ago and took a pee  test my doctor segested it it was negitive.  Well I am 5'7 and 138-148  I gained ten pounds but I am worring hard on loosing it. My four year old keeps saying I look pregnant like really pregnant. My husband say last night I should get this bloating in my tummy checked out. Well I started getting on and off cramps this weekend. I decided to wait to go to the doctor thinking I might finaly be getting my period but i still have not. I realized the seem kind of braxton hicks like well this monring when I first went to the bathroom I had something that looked just like part of a mucous plug. .
is it possible? to not show up on a pee test? I only took two? since aug but one was last week.

catPlease check out the "Birth Stories" Group.

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ochoa.mama
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:34 AM

yes! my bestfriends mom says her preg test always came out neg...even after doctors confirmed it, she said she took one a month be4 the baby was born and still had a neg result, so I know its possable

MrsTiredHarley1
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:49 PM

yes , You need a bloodtest. they're more reliable

lidibolton
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM

it's definitely possible that you are. My sister got negative tests but was

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)