Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group.

Posted by   + Show Post
My name is Darlene and I'm a sahm to 4 kids. I'm new to this group and look very forward to gettig to know you ladies. My children will be returning to school July 28th which will leave me and the 2 year old home all day. I seriously can not wait!

best wishes,
Darlene

Join me on treasure trooper. I've made over $700.00 in 2 months! Payment by check or paypal!
by on Jul. 21, 2008 at 12:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
MistyGrl
by on Jul. 22, 2008 at 4:07 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am in Gilbert Arizona.

Today has been crazy but I'm hoping to be able to have more time to be on here tomorrow! I will definately be poppin in!

*hugs*
Darlene

Join me on treasure trooper. I've made over $700.00 in 2 months! Payment by check or paypal!

christy035
by on Jul. 22, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Hi group my name is chris, and i am new to cafemom.  I have three kids one is 15, 14, and 12.  I became a mom when i was 19 and it has been a roller cooster ride.  I wish that when i was younger somene sat down with me and said look this is how much you will need to make with one child, two, and then three.  They are wonderful children, they have helped me to laugh when all i wanted to do was cry.  I dont have much interaction with other mothers.  My friends tend to be my husband's friends.  I have a few.  But i would like more woman bonding if you know what i mean.  I hope to make many friends and hopefully become a good friend to you.

CHRIS

darey
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 1:25 AM

Hi Darlene I just joined Cafe Mom today.I have two children of my own a beautiful 12 yr old girl and an amazing adorable 4 month old boy, I have acquired  a 4 yr old stepdaughter and  a16 yr old step daughter. I am 31 yrs old work fulltime and hate being away from my babies.I look forward to chatting with eveyone and making new friends.I'm also looking forward to joining that venting chat...lol

fostermom604
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Hello Darlene Welcome. My name is Tammy, I'm new to. I became a Foster Parent in 2006, I have been a C.N.A. for 30 year's. I'm single ( Divorced ) have 2 Angel's in Heaven, 28 &15 . I have a all most 2 yr old ( Foster Child ) have had her since she was 10 day's old. In the process of Adopting her.

finexasxsilk
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 12:17 PM

hi my name is aubrey im also new to this an would like friends i im a stay ath home mom an only socialize w family. i have a nine yr old which will be ten in sept. a five year old an a my baby girl past three months ago at two months an eleven days from suphocation. i really need other moms to interact with.so feel free to message me at any time to talk.

MysticFerret
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 2:14 PM

Hi I'm new here too... my daughter is 16, most of the time trying to go on 19, occasionally trying to go on 13 LOL. Are there alot of parents of teens in this group?

Mystic Ferret

Mandie272
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 8:16 PM

Welcome, I myself is pretty new here also, my name is Amanda, SAHM for the most part w/ 2boys 8&2.

beau83jess
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 1:03 AM

My name is Jessica and I am 24 and have been TTC for a year and a half. I have been married for almost 2 years and Josh and I have been together for a little over 5. I teach school so I stay pretty busy. Lift if crazy!

beau83jess
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 1:04 AM

Anyone else TTC?

RGAMLS
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 11:41 PM

I'M PRETTY NEW TO THE GROUP TO. I'M MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 12 YEARS  NOW. i WORK pART-TIME OUT SIDE THE HOME AND THEN i;M DOING THE OTHER JOB MOM WIFE MAID ,CHEF, TAXI CAB DRIVER ECT,, WELL i HAVE 2 GIRLS 5  HER NAME IS jONNA MACKENZIE  AND A 10 YEAR OLD WHO NAME IS CASSIDY kYLYNN I HAD TO BE DIFFERENT I HOPE TO TALKTO YOU SOON REGINa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN