CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

* Tell Us All About You Here *

Posted by   + Show Post

Introduce yourself, your family, your interests, etc.

I'll start.....My name is Deb, a/k/a Jbugsbabydawl and I am the owner of this group (well at least I am temporarily because I am more than likely going to be transferring ownership to several well-deserved ladies of this group who have done wonders to keep this group going). * love you ladies for all your help *

I am a Missouri mom of five awesome children, ages 21, 16, 13, 20 months and 10 months. I am also a mom to three great stepchildren, ages 17, 16 and 15. I have a super, hot, sexy, wonderful husband and our life is obviously hectic.

Welcome and I look forward to getting to know everybody!

Jbugsbabydawl - http://www.cafemom.com/group/chat247

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 12:18 PM
Replies (1951-1955):
bashful_1957
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:44 PM

hay i understand what your saying and i am on line every day yahoo-facebook so if you ever what to talk just give me a yell ok and nice to meat you

BrianaHarmeno
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM
My name is Briana and I'm new to this! I have 1 little girl named Isabella who is 3. I am a single mom and Isabella and I live in Maryland.
lovingmommy4316
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Hi. I am Maranda. I have 4 kids . makayla 10, tre 9, Howie 7 and brooklin 4. Married to the love of life for 9 yrs together for 11 yrs. I love to read and sports. I am a sahm.
HunnyBeez
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Hello, my name is Ash and I'm a new mom. I have a beautiful baby girl named Kairi Marie and she's 7 months.

I have to say being a mom is nothing like I expected it to be.. I guess television makes it look so easy. Being a stay at home mom is no walk in the park either especially when you're used to being out and about.

I'm hopeing to find some moms on here I can talk with and relate to. All my friends have kids of their own but they also have families.. I have a boyfriend but it's a bit complicated right now.. My dad is away on buisness and my mom left when I was younger, so its just me andmy Kairi :) which is fine with me.. She's my world and keeps me very busy..

Well if you want you can message me.. I love a new face.. thanks for taking the time to read this.. it truly means alot :)

Jessicaa95
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:13 AM

heey everyone my name is jessica im new here im 18 and im 13 weeks and 2 days my due date is the 21 of a dec this is my first child im just looking for new people to talk to about the same thing im going though becaues i can really talk to my friends about it because they have never had a child or anything so im hoping to get new tips

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)