Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

* Tell Us All About You Here *

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 12:18 PM
  • 1955 Replies
  • 140151 Total Views

Introduce yourself, your family, your interests, etc.

I'll start.....My name is Deb, a/k/a Jbugsbabydawl and I am the owner of this group (well at least I am temporarily because I am more than likely going to be transferring ownership to several well-deserved ladies of this group who have done wonders to keep this group going). * love you ladies for all your help *

I am a Missouri mom of five awesome children, ages 21, 16, 13, 20 months and 10 months. I am also a mom to three great stepchildren, ages 17, 16 and 15. I have a super, hot, sexy, wonderful husband and our life is obviously hectic.

Welcome and I look forward to getting to know everybody!

Jbugsbabydawl - http://www.cafemom.com/group/chat247

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMary73
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Hi My name is MaryJane and I just joined the group! Thank you! =0) I have been here at the Cafe for ohhh..say...about 9 months. I don't have too manyy friends here...well not like alot of the people I see here and yes... My posts always seem to get over looked! So I very rarely do I post in the general population!! Anyway I hope to make some friends and find moms to chat with Looking forward to it! I am a stay at home mom with 3 boys...2 teenagers and a 20 month old baby boy. My guy works for us and a mojority of the day I am home and after the cleaning is done I usually sit here and surf the cafe and do some surveys. Come by and check out my page if you all would like...I've added some new things! Thanks! Now I am going to check out the Chat room!! =0)

I make money from home...Ask me how!!

Come visit my page and I will tell you what I do!

I'll see you there!! 

momofjacob1
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 4:12 PM

I'm Sara I live in Missouri and have two kids emily 4 and Jacob 9 months.  I've been married for almost two years been together six and a half. 

Join our group Bitches who love to debate!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/bitchydebategroup

amy1will
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 11:25 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Amy. Im 22 got 2 kids. Kaden 2 and Joseph 1. Married to a great guy named Will. Joseph is our special lil name. He has down syndrome. He had open heart surgery at 3months old. He has seizures. Hes losen hearing in one ear and he does walk or crawl or talk. He is starting to crawl now. He just set up by himself today. I was so happy. Kaden is my big helper he helps so much. Joseph goes to therapy 3xs a week and kaden does so good with everything going on with his bubba. Me and dh got together May of 05 and were married Dec of 05. I wouldnt change anything in my life its great.

hotkisses
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Sabrina and im new to this group. I have 3 daughters ages 16, 14, and 10. They are my pride and joy. We live in New Jersey all our lives. Im seperated from my husaband going on 3 yrs next month. Its not easy being a single mom but Im hanging in there. I have gone in the chat rooma few time and boy can you ladies type. I guess 1 day I will jion in. hope to meet you all soon.
scootiepower
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 1:16 AM

Hi all, I'm Jeanine and I'm a mom of 2 children.

I am a high energy person, love to work out and go on hikes etc. I work from home but also will teach part time at the Y. I am there so much they asked me to join as an instructor as well.

I'm almost 38 and love to 'talk'. About everything and anything really.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Jeanine

poohnc
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 9:39 AM

hi my name is kim,,roginally from NJ. but now in NC.love to chat with people,and been on cafemom a year now...live with my boy friend of 6 years....and just wanted to chat and make some new friends..

lapcounter
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 2:45 PM

I am 37 I have two darling little girls and an amazing husband! I am a massage therapist and I sell At Home America and Longaberger Baskets! When I have time I like to read, scrapbook, and play outside with my girls.

athomeamerica.com/dixie

www.longaberger.com/dixiecolquhoun

head lapcounter SRMS Midget Series

happymom511
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Hi, my name is Jill, I've been with cafemom since the end of May. I have a wonderful husband, Stan, who I have been married to for 6 years. We have 2 kids, Colin-who is 2 1/2, he will be 3 in November, and Julia who is almost 15 months. My husband is a blast hole/quarry driller for a local company. He works 10-12 hr days, Mon-Fri. I am a stay at home mom and I enjoy being home with the kids. I am looking into working at home, trying to decide exactly what I want to do, I know I don't want to sell anything. I am going to concentrate more on the work at home thing in a few weeks. Right now, I am getting ready for vacation-we are leaving for the shore on Saturday. I look forward to chatting with other moms and so far I'm having fun on here.

SurprisedMom
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Hi my name is Marilyn.  I just started with Cafemom not too long ago, I think this is actually my second time here.  We just found out we're pregnant with our first child.  We're very excited but nervous at the same time!!  My husband and I have been married for almost 11 years.

I joined cafemom to figure out what I have done and try to get some advice and talk to other moms out there.  I want to become a stay at home mom and so far I received a bunch of replies in other groups but nothing that I'm interested in.  Hopefully I can find something that I love.

That sums me up, can't wait to find some new friends and get some advice!!
Marilyn

oxbroken
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Hello. My name is Melissa. I'm 22 yrs old. I have one kiddo. His name is Samuel David. He was born on October 12th, 2007. I live in Milwaukee, WI. (o:

I'll be married for 3 yrs on August 13th. I'm also a SAHM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)