Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Need Advice? Post Here !

Posted by   + Show Post

After reading all the posts on here, I figured this would be a good topic for you to post your need for advice.

Jbugsbabydawl - http://www.cafemom.com/group/chat247

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Replies (811-818):
loveyoubabyCam1
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I just had my son on the 15th of May, and I am a first time mom, so there is a lot of stuff I am unfamiliar with. I tried sitting down and reading my babys first year book and I kind of have the idea of what to do as a first time mom but I am still a little concerned. First let me start by saying that I think that I have a really bad case of postpartum depression, well not bad bad like I would never harm my baby. I just feel like I am not a good mom, and I feel like I don't show my son enough attention. It is just so hard on me because I am so tired and I feel like I just feed him , change him, and then I put him down, I don't really play with him or anything, And thats because most of the time he is sleeping which I read it is normal for newborns to sleep a lot and when he sleeps i try to sleep but I let him sleep during the day. Is that a good thing? Should I wake him up so that he doesn't get his days and nights mixed up or should I just let him go and let myself get stuff done and get some sleep myself?

loveyoubabyCam1
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Ugh yeah I know it sucks!!! See, I wasn't really allowed to take TUMS because I was taking Ferrous Sulfate, which is pills to make your iron level go up for people who have a low blood count or who are anemic. But, if you don't have to take that like me, I would suggest TUMS or just drinking a lot of water!!!!!! 

Godschild77
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I am 3 days late only experiencing spotting that is brown or pink and very light..I am told to wait two weeks to test even though i have many other symptoms..i feel crazy..please help this is my first potential child and i am 35
skittles1605
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:49 PM

needing a little help.. my last period was nov 24 2012 which put my due date aug 30 2013. and still no baby. i had my first u/s late i was 15 weeks and it put my due date at the end of sept. a month off. so im just a ticking time bomb.. but real worried cause i have to have a csection. im home alone most of the time cause dad goes to college full time and works part time. should i trust the u/s or talk to the dr about my due date being off im also having lots of contractions already they started at 32 weeks. with a high risk preg. having to take progestrone pills since i was 20 weeks. what should i look for when i think i need to go to the hospital

XingFingers
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Feel like reading my post in TTC? I think it went under LONG TERM TTC, but i am new here and didn't mean for it to go there. Anyway, it's my story on IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. I need help trying to figure it out, but no luck on hearing anything from anyone yet and don't think I can write again here. lol

luvinher
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM

How accurate is a pregnancy test that is 3 months expired?

Missliz1989
by on May. 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM

cheryswthrt · you!
Posted 1 min ago
My fiancé tells me regularly he is miserable with me which breaks my heart since I am now 10 weeks along with our first child. I want him here and want him to be involved in our child's life but know I should just walk away.... But I can't and I am literally crying as I write this. I know he will never see this but I need help. I don't want to be a single mom but know I deserve soo much better. Please I'm desperate for advise and tips I don't know what to do I feel so helpless and alone
Kinleymommy666
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Hey, my daughters Birthday is next month and she will be one years old she isn't walking yet but my other friends that had their babies about the same time as mine has already started to walk and I was wondering how old your little one was when he/she started walking? Also how old was your little one when they started taking a sippy instead of the bottle? Is there any certain sippy cup I can give her that will lean her off the bottle? Thanks! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN