Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Need Advice? Post Here !

Posted by   + Show Post

After reading all the posts on here, I figured this would be a good topic for you to post your need for advice.

Jbugsbabydawl - http://www.cafemom.com/group/chat247

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Replies (811-817):
loveyoubabyCam1
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I just had my son on the 15th of May, and I am a first time mom, so there is a lot of stuff I am unfamiliar with. I tried sitting down and reading my babys first year book and I kind of have the idea of what to do as a first time mom but I am still a little concerned. First let me start by saying that I think that I have a really bad case of postpartum depression, well not bad bad like I would never harm my baby. I just feel like I am not a good mom, and I feel like I don't show my son enough attention. It is just so hard on me because I am so tired and I feel like I just feed him , change him, and then I put him down, I don't really play with him or anything, And thats because most of the time he is sleeping which I read it is normal for newborns to sleep a lot and when he sleeps i try to sleep but I let him sleep during the day. Is that a good thing? Should I wake him up so that he doesn't get his days and nights mixed up or should I just let him go and let myself get stuff done and get some sleep myself?

loveyoubabyCam1
by on Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Ugh yeah I know it sucks!!! See, I wasn't really allowed to take TUMS because I was taking Ferrous Sulfate, which is pills to make your iron level go up for people who have a low blood count or who are anemic. But, if you don't have to take that like me, I would suggest TUMS or just drinking a lot of water!!!!!! 

Godschild77
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I am 3 days late only experiencing spotting that is brown or pink and very light..I am told to wait two weeks to test even though i have many other symptoms..i feel crazy..please help this is my first potential child and i am 35
skittles1605
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 6:49 PM

needing a little help.. my last period was nov 24 2012 which put my due date aug 30 2013. and still no baby. i had my first u/s late i was 15 weeks and it put my due date at the end of sept. a month off. so im just a ticking time bomb.. but real worried cause i have to have a csection. im home alone most of the time cause dad goes to college full time and works part time. should i trust the u/s or talk to the dr about my due date being off im also having lots of contractions already they started at 32 weeks. with a high risk preg. having to take progestrone pills since i was 20 weeks. what should i look for when i think i need to go to the hospital

XingFingers
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Feel like reading my post in TTC? I think it went under LONG TERM TTC, but i am new here and didn't mean for it to go there. Anyway, it's my story on IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. I need help trying to figure it out, but no luck on hearing anything from anyone yet and don't think I can write again here. lol

luvinher
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM

How accurate is a pregnancy test that is 3 months expired?

Missliz1989
by on May. 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM

cheryswthrt · you!
Posted 1 min ago
My fiancé tells me regularly he is miserable with me which breaks my heart since I am now 10 weeks along with our first child. I want him here and want him to be involved in our child's life but know I should just walk away.... But I can't and I am literally crying as I write this. I know he will never see this but I need help. I don't want to be a single mom but know I deserve soo much better. Please I'm desperate for advise and tips I don't know what to do I feel so helpless and alone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)