Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

* CafeMom/Other Links Here Only *

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 1:31 PM
  • 403 Replies
  • 17474 Total Views

Please place all your business and other CafeMom links here.  If they are posted elsewhere, they will be deleted (sorry).

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaimeb
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Hello all! I am a consultant for Scentsy Wickless Candles!  www.scentsy.com/jaimebuzzard  Place an order from me and get a free car candle. You must put cafe mom in the comments section at check out!

Scentsy Consultant
www.scentsy.com/jaimebuzzard
collegemom27
by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Are you a mom that is caring for an older family member??  iF so, then please join my group.  it is called "moms caring for their moms".   i made this place so we can all chat and share experiences and tips that made the transition better.  Hope to see you there!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/49983

leggen
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 9:38 AM

I am a disabled mom working from home for a legitimate healthcare benefits company that has been around for 16 years.  We are in the business of helping uninsured or underinsured people as well as helping others start their home businesss. 

My website is http://FreeToWorkFromHome.com

lapcounter
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 9:44 AM

Hello I am Dixie I have two companies soon to be three they are listed below! Please be sure to visit my sites and if you have any quesitons please email me. If you order from my sites the products come to you!

athomeamerica.com/dixie

www.longaberger.com/dixiecolquhoun

head lapcounter SRMS Midget Series

nyyankeecutee
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Visit www.BBPdiva.com Shop! J Look through all of the products Brown Bag Party offers ~ spa, massage, lingerie, bedroom toys, edibles, lubes, lotions, etc.! You will need to enter your email address and a password (don’t worry, we won’t spam you… you are simply creating an account). When you are ready to complete your order, you will choose “California” for the HOSTESS’S state of residence. Then choose my name Cera Rodriguez from the drop-down menu to ensure I receives the proper credit. This menu will be on the screen where you enter your credit card information.
B.R.E.A.K.K
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 8:40 PM

Do you watch Jon and Kate +8? Or do you have toddlers @ Home! Well both of my groups are fun and bash free! Come take a look-see and if you need anything just ask!!

Both pics. are clickable! And will take you straight to that group!

Tarabon
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 11:40 PM

Hi my name is Tara and I have a business with Lia Sophia Jewelry.  We have great hostess benefits.  If your show qualifies you are eligible for 20% of your shows sales in free jewelry!!  Who doesn't like free!!  If you don't live in my area you can do a catalog show if you like.  Feel free to go to our website and check out the beautiful pieces.  www.liasophia.com  Message me if you are interested in having a show or just ordering some of the great jewelry.  Thanks! 

ForeverDestined
by on Jul. 25, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Here :)

*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*
If your child was born January 2007 please join this group:
January 2007 Babies

If your child was born May 2008 please join this group:
May 2008 Babies

Do you want to meet mothers not just from your Area but all around Kansas, From Towns Close to you? Then Join this group:
Kansas Moms
*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*

yazmink
by on Jul. 26, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Hi, I'm Yazmin and I do Passion Parties. Host a party and receive FREE products! Become a consultant and receive that extra INCOME!

Yazmin Kane
Passion Consultant
www.allforromance.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)