Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

* CafeMom/Other Links Here Only *

Posted by   + Show Post

Please place all your business and other CafeMom links here.  If they are posted elsewhere, they will be deleted (sorry).

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 1:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
MistyGrl
by on Jul. 26, 2008 at 10:34 PM

I'm Darlene and I'm a member of a gpt site. I know there are ton out there and through cafemom I found many and tried them. This by far is the easiest site I've found to make money. In a tad over 2 months I have made over $750.00. Each offer has a mini game u can play to find a pearl in either 3 boxes or 3 clams. 8 pearls enables you to buy 2 unreferred members. The forum is by far the best I've seen. The members are holding contests ALL the time and paying the winners.. there are random contests held by the runner of the site. The users do all they can to help new members and old to be successful! Payments are processed monthy/automatically and you are paid by check or paypal!
check it out! The link is in my siggy!

best wishes,
Darlene

Join me on treasure trooper. I've made over $700.00 in 2 months! Payment by check or paypal!

Lopanga
by on Jul. 27, 2008 at 3:52 PM

ADMISSIONS

Entrance Requirements

Applications to FRANKLIN CAREER INSTITUTE may be obtained at Hempstead, NY  campus. A personal interview will then be scheduled with a staff member to determine a student's ability to complete the program and their placement potential.

FRANKLIN CAREER INSTITUTE will admit students who have completed high school. Students who have not completed high school, but are 17 years of age or older will be considered for admission, if they receive a passing score on an approved Ability-to-Benefit (ATB) entrance examination.( Will help to obtain GED along with Certifications if you pass the ATB and complete training). Additionally, all students are interviewed to determine their ability to successfully complete the requirements of the program. FRANKLIN CAREER INSTITUTE does not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, race, color, national or ethnic origin or handicap.

If You Are Interested In Enrolling Into a Medical School To Obtain A Certification As An CNA or Medical Office Assistant.

Please Feel Free To Contact Me @ (516) 481- 4444     Ask 4 Lessie   or email me your name and contact info I will call you.

dkdjn
by on Jul. 29, 2008 at 1:18 PM

noahsarkworkshop.com/3646

dsalazar4/healthandbeauty.com

intimahogar.com

lapcounter
Bright, bright things ahead for us!!! Super excited
Yesterday at 9:17 AM
by on Jul. 29, 2008 at 5:25 PM

I wanted to share with my friends what awesome products we have for fall and winter!

This is the new chip and dip bowl, and our new nativity! Need a great gift idea for mom, grandma, aunt take the santa plate trace your child's hand on the back!

athomeamerica.com/dixie

www.longaberger.com/dixiecolquhoun

head lapcounter SRMS Midget Series

draytonmom
by on Jul. 29, 2008 at 7:59 PM

Hey!  I want to share with you all a business that I just joined a couple weeks ago called Uppercase Living!  It is decorative vinyl lettering and embellishments that can be applied almost anywhere.  Large variety to choose from, or simply create your own expression. 

* To check out my online catalog go to www.uppercaseliving.com

+ Click on Customer Corner

* Enter: Demonstrator ID:  135217    Token: drayton

*and register!  Then you are free to browse our catalog or create your own vinyl expression!

Please contact me if you have any questions!!!  kedrayton@gmail.com

Jmrudick
by on Jul. 29, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Attention Candle Lovers 

Visit my website at www.blossoms.scent-team.com to enter into a free drawing for one of the BEST smelling gourmet scented candles available anywhere.

Mia Bella's candles are available in over 95 gourmet fragrances that will exceed your every expectation. You and your guests will enjoy wonderful, true-to-life, gourmet fragrances such as Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper, Fresh Apple, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Banana Nut Bread, Victorian Rose, Lilac, Rain, and Ocean Breeze to name just a few.

GO GREEN - Mia Bella candles are triple scented and burn practically soot-free! No more black-ring of soot at the top of the jar or toxic soot in the air. They feature a double- cotton, lead-free wick and burn even from top to bottom.

Please take your time and shop online. For your indulgence, we offer Bella Soy Bath Bars, and other fine gourmet products. While your there, take a look at how to join the Candle of the Month club where you can enjoy these wonderful products for almost half the cost.

butterflysmom
by on Jul. 31, 2008 at 8:20 AM

Hello I have two home base business I sell avon for just above my cost and I sell candles and things from party lights if you wish to see please contat me on cafemom and will set up asite for you to see them thanks new to this or contact heiding-84 on cafemom to she can help u out 2 here is my avon site to look at and order from www.youravon.com/melissabarba thanks

NiyaJ
by on Jul. 31, 2008 at 10:37 PM

mary kay products at 30% off. message me with orders and questions.

Sweet_nothings
by on Aug. 1, 2008 at 1:23 PM

Hey Girls.. How are you doing today? I hope well! Let me start off by introducing myself, My name is Amber Spitzer and I am a representative for AVON. I have a lot of great specials going on at the moment, including free shipping with any purchase!!! 

Also, Looking for a fun Way to meet new people, sell great products contact me for more information on becoming a AVON representative!

Please feel free to look around my E-Store, where you can find ANY Avon product!!

*Thanks For Time *
Amber Spitzer

www.YourAvon.com/ASpitzer

TKWeb
by on Aug. 1, 2008 at 3:53 PM

Join ASD tonight for the special training of how you could become a sponsor for your members and referrals.  Free to join, earn rebates on advertising or products and online training for sponsors. Training starts at 9:30 P.M EST on August 1st.

Enter here to join ASD Cash Generator and start surfing for credits to advertise your website, blog, or any product free.

Enter Training Room Here!

An amazing program you have to join to collect your first pay check by minight if you join today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN