Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

* CafeMom/Other Links Here Only *

Posted by   + Show Post

Please place all your business and other CafeMom links here.  If they are posted elsewhere, they will be deleted (sorry).

by on Jul. 23, 2008 at 1:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
JGannon
by on Aug. 7, 2008 at 9:58 AM

My name is Jill and I have been a work @ home mom for 13 yrs, and the best part of my "job" is helping others to be able to stay home with their kids.  Currently I am a consultant/recruiter with Charmed Moments which is a jewelry/charm company and it is simply an amazing company.  It's virtually unheard of in most areas, so it's wide open and a great opportunity to do something that is different and unique.  I am also a manager with Gold Canyon Candles, if you are a candle lover and never tried Gold Canyon, they are awesome.  I can show you how to get started for FREE with both companies if you are interested in working @ home !!!

Jill Gannon
Charmd Moments Consultant
www.YourCharmedMoments.com
"linking the memories of your life....."
www.candle-diva.com - Gold Canyon Candles 

Christian_Mommy
by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 1:16 AM

Hi Ladies!  I make ACU (ARMY COMBAT UNIFORM) purses (and I also make them for other branches as well, but since I live in an army town, those are the majority of the orders that I get...lol).  You can view my photographs of my work on cafemom (send me a message and I will gladly add you as a friend), or you can view them on: www.myspace.com/custompursesbyjo

*The Greatest Gift Of All Is The LoVe We Recieve From GOD!*

I make ACU purses/beach/diaper

bags! :)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ChristianMilitaryFamilies

http://www.cafemom.com/group/fthoodchristians

*ViSiT mY gRoUpS* 

skywatcher1973
by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 1:43 AM

I see the news everyday. Where there are companies closing their doors. And that means that there are more dads, or moms laid off with nowhere to go. You have parents that have 3, 5, even 10 kids. That now has no money to support their families. And then you also see on the news that gas prices went up again. And then the light bills get higher, the water bills. Everything gets harder and harder to pay. The food prices have gone way up!! I used to pay $1.25 for a bowl of butter and now it's $2.06!!!! That is just plain stupid!!! I watch the news and it just depresses me. I am just so tired of the government being able to tell us that they have control over the prices of everything that we buy, or have to use!!! Every time I look at the posts on Café mom or Maya's mom there is another mom that says I can't afford this or that. It is so hard for us to live these days!! Yes I am posting my business on here. The reason I am is because I am tired of hearing of people not having the money for living life!! I am tired of not being able to take my kids to the store and buying them what they ask for. (Not spoiling them) But giving them things here and there. I have lived the poor life and the middle class life. Well I don't want either one of those things anymore!!! I want to be happy. I want to not have to worry if I'll have enough money to get the car fixed if it breaks down the day after you pay all your bills. I want to help my kids know that they are going to have a safe and secure life. Where they never have to worry about their lights or water will be turned off. Now here's the part of where the title comes in at. I have lived off of welfare almost all my life. I know that it is hard and that there are people that barely live while on welfare. But if you have the internet and you have a phone. That means that you have a smart enough mind to be able to budget your bills. Well I am one of those people that budget everything and if I can support 8 people off of the money that my husband brings in THEN ANYONE CAN DO IT!! I will say when I first started this I looked at my budget and thought for several days before I made my choice. And my choice was I want to change my life!! And my kids life!! The title Why don't people listen? Well because they are afraid of change. They have been raised up without major change all of their lives. So when you tell them about something new they are afraid to listen. I have found a way to make money buying things that I already use everyday!! These things help make money, helped my son lose his asthma. I have had so many benefits from using these products!!! Just ask me and I will tell you every thing that has happened while using these products. I have even lost 12 pounds so far!!!! And I was eating chocolate too!! So if you are tired of the poor life or even the middle life get in contact with me at www.thewhycircle.com/bethlord fill in the contact info. Or send me an e-mail at skywatcher1973@yahoo.com Also you can check out my website. I made this one. It just has a lot of info and will tell you about some bad stuff that we use on our bodies and on our kids. http://shop2save.weebly.com If you want to put up a banner on this site let me know and send me the banner info and I will put it on there for free.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

blondbuttmunch
by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Do you want to work from home and be able to fire your boss? Or do you need helath benefits? Visit www.iboplus.com/Lpruitt if your wanting to work from home or www.mybenefitsplus.com/LPruitt if you need affordable health benefits.

Lyndsey
Want to work at home? Need health benefits?
www.deliveringonthepromise.com/LPruitt
variance001
by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 8:09 PM

The GBG business has changed the lives of so many!!

Have fun while making money as you build a huge residual income. 
We personally help you every step of the way with our group -GBG Prosperity!  Our group will ensure your success as we will get your first two signups which will qualify you for 10 levels of pay, which is up to $2500.00 in income per Month!!

Imagine having your first two signups get their first two...and so on!   A downline is built for you through teamwork!

~No Selling
~No Meetings
~No Cold Calling
~No Products to stock or deliver

Please accept our FREE e-book to help you get started and take your business to the next level. Just copy and paste this info into your internet browser.

Download Here:  http://mayo08.successin10steps.com/?mad=21988

Everyone who joins this group and decides to start a GBG business will receive two signs ups from the group as new members join the business.

GBG offers amazing health products, a FREE business, 3 FREE websites (including 2 lead capture pages), and so much more!

To join our team and for more information, please go to
http://gbgfamiliesunited.info/

Wishing YOU All the Best!

Sincerely,

Tabitha Variance
"Be A Mentor With A Servant's Heart"

avonlady-NJ
by on Aug. 8, 2008 at 11:10 PM

Hi my name is Rachel and i sell avon. I have a lot of great specials going on at the moment, including free shipping with any purchase!!!  Please feel free to shop my e-store 24/7 and use shipping code FSANY on any order or REPFS. register on line for my newletter and on line party information .I am also looking for leaders to join my team. Start your own bussiness for only $10.

Also, Looking for a fun Way to meet new people, sell great products contact me for more information on becoming a AVON representative!

my website is www.youravon.com/rvaynberg

It pays to be with avon now more than anything.

be an erep and make up to 45% of your order

start anytime  cafemom me or email me at rachelvaynberg@aol.com

thanks for reading rachel

rachel vaynberg
momoftwinsgcc
by on Aug. 9, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

I own the All Moms Club.. a resource site with forums, recipes, contests and more.. you are all invited to join.. it's free!

SuzieG444
by on Aug. 9, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Are you a hip, fun, trendy mommy or mommy-to-be?  Are you looking for new products that will stimulate baby and just make you look....well....cool?  Then check out........

www.zeebabee.com

If you purchase a Burp See or a Baby See T-shirt use coupon code CAFEMOM to receive 10% off.

www.zeebabee.com

Siinnderella
by on Aug. 9, 2008 at 10:59 PM

If you have not tried GPT yet,  Give it a chance! 
Try SQUISHYCASH!! It's 100% Free - No Investing

You wont "GET RICH QUICK" But you WILL EARN EXTRA CASH, EVERY MONTH! 

They have a $3 signup bonus, plus extra incentives and TONS of Contests EVERY DAY of the Month!!

I just wish I would have started doing this sooner!

Its definately worth the time.. with the way prices and costs of living are.. every little bit helps right?

CLICK HERE AND JOIN THE FUN!!

If you like this site, please see my page for more sites you can earn extra cash on every month!!

xoxo

I make Extra CASH EVERY MONTH - 100% Free - filling out Online Surveys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN