Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

talk to me

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2008 at 11:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

talk to me moms anyone who is on. im going through a lot of pain these days i am alone and just need someone to fall back on and listen to me.  i am feeling very depressed and and lonely and have been crying for hours and cant stop. i am having trouble breathing i am so worked up i dont want to get sick but i am just crying so hard and trying so hard to breath i am starting to feel sick to my stomach. i need help moms

by on Jul. 26, 2008 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RyansMama091905
by on Jul. 26, 2008 at 11:27 PM

whats going on?

shf65
by on Jul. 26, 2008 at 11:41 PM

sounds quirky I know, but when you are crying like that you must start thinking about BREATHING!!!  Seriously,  breathe in for 5 counts, hold for 4 counts, then blow out for 7 counts.  It will calm you down 99% of the time.  I know it will not make the pain go away.  But just calm down right now!!!!   I will check back with you in just a  little bit!!!

Do you believe in God?  Pray and ask God to give you peace.  The circumstances will not disappear, but you will find some peace!

my3babies307
by on Jul. 27, 2008 at 1:07 AM

Why are you crying? what is wrong?  You can always talk to me on my file if you like. I hope evrything gets better for you.

sarahmichelle84
by on Jul. 27, 2008 at 1:08 AM

a lot is wrong

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)