Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inconsiderate SIL!!! GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 8:31 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

My SIL has to be one of the most inconsiderate people on earth. Every year me and my husband go out on September 13th to celebrate the anniversary of our first date. Sounds cheesy, but it's a tradition. Since we moved this will be the first year that we don't go to Philadelphia. So we made reservations at the Melting Pot. Well my SIL asked us to babysit last weekend because we had "inspired" her and her husband to start celebrating their dating anniversary too. So we did they had good time whatever. Tonight we invited them over for dinner, and they start talking about the trip they are taking to D.C. next weekend. My husband says "Next weekend like, on the 13th?" And of course they say yeah we have the flight all booked. So my husband asks them if they forgot that we had made plans like weeks ago. I didn't even want to deal it with so I told them to forget about it, that we would have one of the neighborhood girls babysit. My daughter has never been babysat by anyone outside the family before, and she may not handle it to well. So instead of going out and enjoying an evening with my husband I will be worried that at any second we will get a call to come home because my daughter is hysterical. I'm so pissed at her right now. She has no consideration for anything, their not going to D.C. for anything specific, they just felt like going. They never cared at all about celebrating like us until this year, but they crap on us when this is something really important to us. I swear I'm never babysitting her daughter again, even if it means that me and my hubby never go out on a date again either! GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!

by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jackieblood11
by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 9:15 PM

I would be really pissed if that was me. I really don't think I would be able to keep my tongue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)