Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:52 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

Hi Ladies,its been a bad day & I need some help. I need to vent and get your opinions. Toady my boyfriend just did awful stuff to me and walked out. Lately we've been sort of arguing because he works so much and we never see each other. We get along great besides that,and Im always doing my  best to show I care and understand. We have been together since I was in high school and we live together. Well,today I kinda mentioned how he doesnt seem to care to make time for me and OMG...he went psycho! He started cussing,throwing things,name calling,and I've been calling him non stop...he blocked me from his myspace when he got to work...and wrote stuff saying hes moving on and when will he ever learn.How immature. I've been bawling and going crazy because out of nowhere this happended...I wasnt expecting this. Just two days ago he came home with a huge present for me and card saying he is so sorry we dont see each other too much,but he misses and loves me.He called me the worst names possible and I dont know what to say when he comes home tonight. He just threw us away and made me cry.Ive been calling his work and cell,he just ignored me. Im a good person and dont deserve this, I cant believe he could stress me out like this! Do I just pack up and save and move? I cant imagine him being with someone else and Im devastasted. I just don't know what to do.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KittyD
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:53 PM

Well take his word for it and be gone when he comes home from work. DO you have someone you can stay with?

Click HERE for The Top 10 Signs of a Cheating Man [JOURNAL POST]

KittyD ~ Stop by my page & sign my Guest Book!

lilmama22806
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:55 PM

You should probably wait til he comes home and then talk to him. If he doesn't want to talk, leave him alone. He might need a little space but he will open up to you at some point. Guys are dumb like that.

sweetest-sin7
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:57 PM

No, I dont have anywhere I can stay. He is calling me horrible names and being so cruel to me. I dont know what to do,Im freaking out and I cant believe this

joshismommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:02 PM

you need to call and talk to someone to keep your mind off of things..dont call him anymore,he wont answer.As hard as it is just keep quiet when he comes home and see what he says.If it gets bad call the cops.they might make him stay in a hotel for the night...idk this is just my opinion.

ashybaby87
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Personally i'd start saving to get a place of my own or make him stay out for a few nights til things can be cleared up (depending on how the living arrangements are). Guys can be dumb when it comes to talking about emotions... us females like to talk about how we feel, get it out, not stay mad ya know... but men... they think after a while it'll all just go away! At least in my experience that's how they think. Good luck hun!

Quoting sweetest-sin7:

No, I dont have anywhere I can stay. He is calling me horrible names and being so cruel to me. I dont know what to do,Im freaking out and I cant believe this

Click here to learn more

okrasin
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:14 PM

I agree, don't call him anymore. First off you are making yourself seem desparate to him and right now that will just make him even angrier. Wait till he gets home and if he wants to talk, talk then. If he doesn't approach you to talk, leave him alone. Give him a little bit of time to cool off before either of you move out. I would start figuring out where to go though. The way this sounds, you guys are probably over. Good luck hun and take care.

Quoting joshismommy:

you need to call and talk to someone to keep your mind off of things..dont call him anymore,he wont answer.As hard as it is just keep quiet when he comes home and see what he says.If it gets bad call the cops.they might make him stay in a hotel for the night...idk this is just my opinion.

sweetest-sin7
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 6:41 AM

bump plz

westocean2
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 7:33 AM

All I can say is this is your warning for what is to come later on in life if you stay with him.  I am in the middle of a divorce right now and I am just glad that I am not with him anymore.  Do not be concerned about seeing yourself with anyone else.  Just worry about you right now and what you want to do.  Today I was reading an old journal I use to keep when my STBX and I were just dating.  The things I was reading in there, things that I wrote, just floored me.  I wrote down things that he would do to me, things he would say and I am wondering why I never left then because I sure didn't deserve to be treated that way.  He was very verbally and emotionally abusive.  He cheated on me the whole time we were together and he is a liar and a manipulator.  I did nothing but love that man the best I could, do I have my faults?  Yes, but I never deserved to be treated that way.  I couldn't understand why when he was around other people you could see so much good in him but when we were alone he was a cruel person.  I was waiting for him to see that I was a good person and I to deserved to be treated good like he did his friends.  Well that day never came and it was never going to.  I was with him for 7 years.  I have a child with him and then my oldest son sees him as dad to.  I would never give up my children for nothing but if he could have been nothing more then a one night stand that I got pregnant by, it would have been better.  Also if he blew up that way I would seriously wonder what he was guilty of, you don't just blow up like that and call people names like that for no reason.  Just things to think about.  Make him chase you!  I chased my husband for 7 years and it didn't get me anywhere. You need to play hard to get you need to make him respect you now or it will never happen.  But if I were you I would move on. Keep a journal by the way, then you have something to reflect on.

sweetest-sin7
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Thanks for your kind words. He is still gone. I havent heard from him, Im a bit worried and just hope he is okay. Im not going to cal l him  because I've done all I could do. I wish I didnt care

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)