Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so do you and your SO have a song?.

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:35 PM
  • 34 Replies
  • 399 Total Views

my ex husbands and my song was "wouldnt it be nice" by the beach boys....what is yours?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jroseh68
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:04 AM

Our is "I love you more today then yesterday" by spiral staircase.

Jennifer
FirstJediKnight
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:15 AM

Ours is Amazed by Lone Star.

davids--mommy
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:16 AM

we have two....our official song and our wedding song...your gonna laugh ....our first time of well ya know was in his truck and you shook me all night long by acdc came on during lol so thats our song and our wedding song is i write sins not tradgedies by panic at the disco...it was a song we sang constantly and they are my fav band and by fate lol it came on in our limo as we were leaving our wedding chapel

kmyree2207
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 12:42 AM

that is pretty funny!

Quoting davids--mommy:

we have two....our official song and our wedding song...your gonna laugh ....our first time of well ya know was in his truck and you shook me all night long by acdc came on during lol so thats our song and our wedding song is i write sins not tradgedies by panic at the disco...it was a song we sang constantly and they are my fav band and by fate lol it came on in our limo as we were leaving our wedding chapel

vm88
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 1:13 AM

ours is ava adore by smashing pumpkins but we also consider im gonna love you forever by randy travis our song too

kjneln
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 2:17 AM

Our song is Bay Day by Daniel Powter. Everytime he was supposed to be out the door to get to the base this song would come on.

Kacie Natal

edzgal
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 9:22 AM

"Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd is our song! We dated and split for 7 years, and during our time apart, we BOTH thought of eachother everytime we heard that song! Our wedding song was "Lovesong" by the Cure.

momaof8
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 9:25 AM

When we were young it was your the inspiration by Chicago, Now it is Just another day in paradise by Phil Vasser.

carolasaya

Leather & Lace-  Sateve Nicks and Don Henley

aniyahsmommy524

We dont really have one :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)