Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC!...a little help from anyone out there

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you belive that superstions work on TTC?

Options:

Yes..it worked for me

I guess if your into that kinda stuff

No

I think your crazy

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

Hi there! My name is Christina, and im new to CM (ok not that new, but its a new year and i started off new). Well my husband and i are going to be trying for baby #2 around this spring. We already have one daughter named Mylie, she is 15months. We're really hoping for a boy! But heres the catch. We would really like to have twins. Twins run in both sides of the family, and well we thought we were going to have twins with our first, and turns out that we were just haveing one big baby (well i thought she was going to be big, only 7lbs and 1oz, and 19in long...so she fulled me. gained 54lbs during that pregnancy).

So my questions are the following, and any help and/or advice will be vary much appreciated!

1: Is there any superstitions, positions, food, etc. that will help us conceive a boy?

2: Is there any superstitions, positions, food, etc. to help conceive twins? (i read in like STAR mag. that Angelina Jolie is eating lots of yams to conceive this next set of tins?)

Thank you,

Xoxo

Mrs. ChrisiBee

ttc

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
YB5505
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Well I don't know how well it works... Hell it's be fun trying! ;P

But if you go to WebMD... you can make yourself an ovulation chart...it will tell when and how! LOL

There's even a lil button you can click for BOYS or girls...

Good Luck!

cass413
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:12 PM

i am pg with twins and they were conceived on our kitchen table. we have since bought a new table and gave away our table to someone my husband works with :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)