Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You moms, moms-to-be, and your significant others!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Does anyone else feel like their SO is one of their children?

I keep telling people that I'm having my second. I ask Jeff daily how the heck he would survive without me, haha. I will make him food, make sure he's awake, do his laundry (that's just cause I do it all together), I'm really like his mom! haha. When he's sick, I'll even make him stay in bed and take his temperature.

The thing that really hit me today though, I said something I heard a million times out of my moms mouth as a kid. And I said it right to him. I go "We're seriously getting this house clean this weekend and it's going to stay that way!" I heard that over and over as a kid, haha.

Ohh man. I love him though, I never want to be without him. =]

--Riley Marie.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cass413
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:51 PM

i completely agree with you! my husband and my daughter fight back and forth like siblings. then they get wrestling around and its not over till one of them gets hurt! :)

possummom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM

i think my DH is one of the kids. he will also get on the floor and wrestle with the kids. it makes me crazzy cause someone will get hurt and i am the one having to seperate everyone. but what can you do. at least he is playing with the kids!!

bnj03
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Wow do we live in the same house? I did the samething today. I feel the same way. BTW we are due the same day too. 24 days and counting

oliviasmomma09
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Haha, men. Can't live with them, can't live wihtout them.

--Riley Marie.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)