Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone from South Carolina??

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Hubby and I have always wanted to move south and sicne we were in high school decided on South Carolina since he thought Florida was more for retirees. :)  Anywho, I wanted to know and get some opinions on the best areas to live in SC.  Of course I can always look online but who knows how true those things are considering they think my hometown is the best place to live. lol We're thinking more on the Spartanburg/Greenville Area??  Any suggestions? 

Mommy of 2 beautilful  little girls and a baby due in May 2009! 

pregnant

Building my business from home with the BEST company out there!  Earn extra income, replace an income or just save tons of money and gain a better health with your everyday products!  http://www.enhancinglivesfromhome.com

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
researchlady
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I am orginially from SC.  I lived near Camden, SC.  Camden is a great town.   My family still lives in the area.    I live in Belmont, NC about 2 hrs away.   I love Belmont.   It is a beautiful town.

Anitatyping

lovinlife0607
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM

bump

Anyone else??  :) 

pregnant

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Need to earn extra income, replace an income or just save money on your everyday products?  Ask me how you can!!
michaelswifey08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM

I lived in Beaufort until I was 7. I loved it there...only been back a few times to visit, but I would love to live there again.

Photobucket
michaelswifey08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Just a few pics of why I think it's so beautiful

CarolinaMom06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I dont stay in South Carolina, Just wanted to say Good Luck on your new move though!! I have been too SC many of times, Great place! I am from North Carolina, not very far from SC at all!

michaelswifey08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:35 PM

My mom used to take me to this very spot  when I was little

Photobucket
lovinlife0607
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM

then why move unless u just stayed where ur parents lived. :)

Quoting michaelswifey08:

I lived in Beaufort until I was 7. I loved it there...only been back a few times to visit, but I would love to live there again.

toddler girl baby girl(w/o binky) expecting boy

pregnant

Building my business from home with the BEST company out there!  Earn extra income, replace an income or just save tons of money!  http://www.enhancinglivesfromhome.com/

lovinlife0607
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM

wow!  Agree with ya! 

Quoting michaelswifey08:

Just a few pics of why I think it's so beautiful

pregnant

Building my business from home with the BEST company out there!  Earn extra income, replace an income or just save tons of money!  http://www.enhancinglivesfromhome.com/

mommaj12
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:26 AM

hey i live in goose creek, sc at the naval weapons station.  i love sc i am like 20 minutes from charleston which is so beautiful!! im gonna be sad b/c ill be leaving early fall when my husband gets new orders.

lovinlife0607
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Charleston is pretty close to the ocean and that kindda scares me. lol

Quoting mommaj12:

hey i live in goose creek, sc at the naval weapons station.  i love sc i am like 20 minutes from charleston which is so beautiful!! im gonna be sad b/c ill be leaving early fall when my husband gets new orders.

pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)