• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I cant believe she's thinking of doing this!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

My crazy sil was telling my hubby about a site on here that does fake diplomas. And get this she is thinking about getting one so she can apply for better jobs. Me and her dont get along so this is what hubby was telling me the other night. I told him that she better think about her two little girls is it worth getting caught and going to jail over. I am just furios that she would even think of doing something so dumb. And hubby thinks she has just lost her mind. I looked at the website and I really cant tell if the GED's look real or not cause both me and hubby have our high school diplomas. So for the mommas that have GED's can you let me know if thesse fake GED's look like real one. I am so scared for her but like I told hubby you can only talk to her so much and she's gonna do what she want's. But me and hubby will deffinently be their for the girls if anny thing happens. Oh here's the website www.diplomamakers.com Please if any boby can take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks so much.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SarahsLikeWTF
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:19 PM

My GED isn't that fancy looking. It's really simple. But that's just the KY GEDs, I don't know anything about any other states.

noplacelike_ohm
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:48 AM
Eh, people are stupid. Who cares if it looks fake or not. Shrug your shoulders and walk away. If she doesn't get caught then she one upped someone who was stupid enough to fall for it, if she does get caught then she can lay in the bed she made for herself. Either way, aside from a good chuckle it's not worth messing with.
jbirchard
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM

its her bed, she can lie in it..but im sure she wont go to jail for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)