Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you sometimes every want to have another baby?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 368 Total Views

my daughter is now 14 months old so she is still very young but i miss being pregnant and knowing that life is growing inside me. my husband and decided that i didn't need to be on birth control due to the fact that my insurance company didn't want to pay for it and plus he is away at work most of the time. so i thought wow maybe i should try for another baby since i wil be done with school and my husband should be moving up in his company. well the last few times he was home we tried nothing. i am starting to get worried because my period is been really messed up sometimes it never even comes for months and i also found out that i might have some serious stomach issues (just do not know what yet still testing) i really just hope i can have another baby. i don't think its my husband i think its me because with out first daughter i got pregnant right away now i can't seem to at all. well its only been a short period of time but still things run through your head.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nily
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM

I want another child since I have my son 3 months ago muy hubby and me are TTC so wish me luck and send me some baby dust PLEASE!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
karwil200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Quoting nily:

I want another child since I have my son 3 months ago muy hubby and me are TTC so wish me luck and send me some baby dust PLEASE!

oooo wow that is soon but good luck and best wishes

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
coolmom311
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM

you guys can have ALL of my baby dust, take it take it. i am so done havin babies. i do not ever want to be pregnant again. can you tell i dont like being pregnant-lol

karwil200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Quoting coolmom311:

you guys can have ALL of my baby dust, take it take it. i am so done havin babies. i do not ever want to be pregnant again. can you tell i dont like being pregnant-lol

lol yes i can not a bad thing

Maria0607
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM

i have 3 myself my  soon to be hubby has one but we would like one together but i havetubes tied and burned and not sure if we should as middle was a preemie and my son tried to come at 5 months so who knows

libertysmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:47 PM

i agree a million percent!!!!

Quoting coolmom311:

PAmom1978
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I have two children but there not with my current husband who is wonderful with them and one day wants to adopt them. I want to give him a baby of his own but my tubes are tied as well.

Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:33 PM

For a while after I had my son I felt like I wouldn't be able to handle another baby...then three years later my BF and I were talking about when I was pregnant and the first few months of my son's life and we realized that we wanted another baby.

We were trying for a while, and my periods were being weird and I thought I was pregnant, but them it came up that I wasn't...but we didn't give up and now I'm due June 29...so don't give up, you might just be a little "off"

countrybaby89
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Mine is 4 1/2 months and when he is one i want to try again

CarolinaMom06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Yes I do, My son just turned 3 on Jan 6th, and I want a little girl very badly. Me and my fiance have been trying and trying, but nothing seems to happen, He will be 43 tomorrow and I am just 22, Kinda a big age difference, He is not my sons father, He does not have any kids, He said that he has really never tried to have any til now. So I dunno, Maybe something will happen soon....

ttcbaby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)