Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you work as a security officer ??why or why not ??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 145 Total Views

Poll

Question: would you work as a security officer ?

Options:

yes for sure

no way

If that was the only job available

dont know

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

Hello ladies I am bluerain31I am a work ing mom .I work as a security guard for amazon.com at times I love my job and others I just hate it .I sometimes debate if i should stay or leave .It was my first job as a security officer and I belived it would be more challenging that what it is .I often find myself bored .I am also the sole provider of my family my husband is mr.mom so i cant just quit.I am just curious to know what your views are on this matter would you work as a security guard

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NFLplayerswife
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Personally, I wouldnt do it just because I love being a stay at home mom.

However, in your situation, if you're bored with it, maybe you should look into other jobs. I know, with the economy being so bad, not a lot of places are hiring, but it's probably worth it to look and see if you can find something that challenges you more.

DixieFlower
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I personally don't think I could handle being a security guard. My mother was an armed guard for a few years. It used to drive me crazy when she was on duty. I would always worry that the next phone time the phone rang it wasn't going to be good (I was 24 at the time). Of course now she is a public transportation shuttle bus driver. A tad safer than the armed guard but still not all that safe. I think though if you are good at something go for it. If we were all willing to do the same job there would be a lot of jobs that wouldn't have people. ;)

Pregnancy ticker

milmiracle
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:27 PM

In this life/world we all have a job to do.  It's up to us how we handle it.  I don't think there is anything wrong w/ any dam job.  Literally any job.  The only job I don't like to do is the where someone tries to tell u Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.  If we work together words sometimes are not even necessary.  It's when u are used to working on your own that things get tricky, but like I alway say even multiples die alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)