Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our family vacations! Pics

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

We decide to stay here in Puerto Rico and make our family vacations here in the island so we are staying in a hotel here and really having a GREAT time as a family. My hubby and I are spending some quality time with our kids and love ones and we feel happy about it. Yesterday was Joseph Anthony's first time in a swimming pool and we were amazed how much he enjoy it and like the water. He dint cry just show us how much he loves to be swimming. And today we took him to the beach and he's reaction was the same. We had to held him tight because he was already wanting to swim by he's own LOL. I feel really happy to have this beautiful time with my family and is wonderful to see all my son's firsts. I think these are the reward for being a mommy and you know what? ...I love every second of it.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rose87
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:08 PM

What beach did you vacation at?

My husband is from Guaynabo, and my mothers family is from Ponce.  Both beaches (Pi~ones being my favorite) are quite beautiful.

Handsome little boy!!

Have fun and stay off of CM lol

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerPhotobucketPhotobucket

nily
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:30 PM

I live in Ponce and I'm staying at San German in a hotel here but we went to Cana Gorda Beach in Guanica. I'll try to stay off CM but this is too addictive LOL.

Quoting Rose87:

What beach did you vacation at?

My husband is from Guaynabo, and my mothers family is from Ponce.  Both beaches (Pi~ones being my favorite) are quite beautiful.

Handsome little boy!!

Have fun and stay off of CM lol

vm88
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM

wow you are really pretty and your little man is handsome

Rose87
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:20 PM

ive never been to san german, but i heard it was nice... i wana go to rincon ...

hey, wanna be an awesome acfemom member and send me some martins bbq? some mofongo? lol please?

jk

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerPhotobucketPhotobucket

StarMommy06
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:21 PM

I really like the pic with you bent down helping him walk. So sweet! Enjoy your time!

Beccaburke
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:25 PM

OMG...how refreshing....I love your pics...your beatuiful and so is the little one too...I can almost smell the "warm air".......

Come on and join in the "party playground"!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)