Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick of this sh*t (kinda long)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

ok so my son was at the park with a bunch of friends...i walked out of my house to get the mail and see this kid kicking my son in the gut....at first didnt say anything and then son gets up and is covering his nose so i thought that he got kicked in the face. so son came home and i asked WTH was going on...he tells me like 3 kids were hitting on him bcuz he likes this girl. im like you know just come home. well his friend was standing there and i said what happened he started to cry...so pulled him aside and he tells me that he went over to my son and patted him on the back as if saying everything will be ok kinda pat. well my son thought he was hitting him. so he grabbed him. so i made my son apologize bcuz it was a misunderstanding between those 2. so i come inside and my other son was involved and he wasnt even out there (hes grounded) but bcuz he said something at school and it was brought home. drama drama drama. and ive told 2nd son to stay outta of ppls business and quit causing unnecessary crap. so hubby is getting ready for work and is like what happened so i tell him. then he starts yelling at me saying why havnt I gone over to the other boys' house and say something to them. quote what he said "oh sure you let your son get his butt kicked and you dont go over there to talk to the kids' parents".  how in the h*ll did this get turned out to be on me?.?.?.?.? then he says " I will go over there to take care of this since you sure in the h*ll wont". again WTH!!???

banging head into wall

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
FTBALLMOF2BOYS
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 10:53 PM

i KIND OF AGREE WITH THE HUBBY YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT AND TALKED TO THE OTHER BOYS PARENTS. tO SEE IF THEY COULD GET THINGS TO CALM DOWN ON THEIR SIDE. BUT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE YELLED AT YOU FOR IT. I JUST GOTTA SAY YOU HANDLED IT BETTER THAN I WOULD HAVE CAUSE IF I SAW MY SON GETTING BEAT DOWN I WOULD BE RUNNING TO HIM AND HELPING HIM GET THOSE BOYS OFF OF HIM ,I WOULND'T TOUCH THE BOYS BUT I WOULD HAVE TOOKEN THEM TO THEIR PARENTS AND SAID WHAT WAS ON MY MIND. THEN I WOULD ASK HIS FRIEND WHY HE JUST STOOD THERE HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME TO LET ME KNOW THAT MY CHILD WAS IN TROUBLE. AND OF COURSE YOUR SON IS UPSET WITH THE FRIEND CAUSE HE DIDN'T EVEN DO NOTHING BUT WATCH. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT WHEN IT COMES TO HANDLING THINGS. bUT GOOD LUCK!

hotmommaat52
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 9:54 AM

I would of called the police, because thats considered a gang fight. And now those boys think thet got away with it, It could of been real bad for your son, and there probaly will be a next time. Do you want your son being around someone who won,t even tell you when something is seriously wrong.    i wouldn,t . Yes go to the parnets and talk , tell them what happen take your son and friend , But as a parent it is our responibility to protect or kids at all cost.

JodyPagaz
by on Apr. 11, 2009 at 10:24 AM

I have to say I agree with your husband. I would have been over there the moment I saw it happening and went straight to the parents. Now that you have waited so long the parents will question your validity about the whole situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)