• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

must read!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

OK I LIVE IN FLORIDA, AND I HAVE A SPERM DONOR WHO WAS COURT ORDERED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT, PROVIDE HEALTH INSURANCE, AND TO HAVE A 100,000 DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY. WELL HE GOT FIRED FROM HIS JOB 4 MONTHS AGO, HE ISNT LOOKING FOR A JOB ANYTIME SOON. HE IS LIVING WITH HIS PARENTS, SISTER HER 2 KIDS AND HER BOYFRIEND AND HIS COUSIN IN A 4 BEDROOM HOUSE. UM IN FLORIDA THATS A FIRE HAZARD RIGHT THERE. MY SON HAS TO SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS THE SPERM DONOR, WHICH I DONT APROVE OF BECAUSE HE HAS HIS OWN ROOM AND OWN QUEEN SIZE BED HERE WITH ME.  HE ONLY GETS MY SON ON EVERY WEEKEND FOR 24 HOURS AND THATS IT. AND THATS WHEN HE FEELS LIKE PICKING HIM UP. BELIEVE ME IM EXCITED WHEN HE CALLS AND SAYS IM NOT PICKING HIM UP LOL.  SO I WAS THINKING THAT SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SO CALLED FATHERS THAT ARENT DOING WHAT THEY NEED TO GO, SO I THOUGHT WHY DONT I WRITE A LETTER TO MY STATE CONGRESSMAN AND MAKE MY WAY UP THE LADDER? AND FROM THERE WRITE TO NEWSPAPERS, AND MAGAZINES. LET ALL OF OUR VOICES BE HEARD! SOMEONE NEEDS TO STAND UP FOR OUR CHILDREN!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hotmommaat52
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM

GO FOR IT GIRL. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I HAVE TWO PRECIOUS KIDS, GIVEN TO ME BY THE STATE BECAUSE MY VERY OWN DAUGHTER WANTED THEM DEAD AB BABIES, SHE LOVE THE PREGANANCY ATTENTION BUT NOT HER BABIES, WHO OUR 13, AND 12. I COULDN,T PICYURE MY LIFE WITH OUT THEM, I DOON,T WANT HER MONET, OR HER IN THEIR LIFES SHE HASN,T CHANGE OR TRIED TO ALL THESE YEARS, BUT I DOES PISS ME OFF ALL YHE YEARS I BEGGED THE COURTS TO PUT HER AWAY FOR GOOD, SHE TRYED TO, DROWN, RUN,OVER, BURN DOWN MY HOME ,WITH HER SON,13, AND TRIED TO ABORT HER BABY GIRL 12, WITH A RAT TAIL COMB. WHEN THAT DIDN,Y WORK, SHE TRIED TO SHAKE HER TO DEATH. i JUST WANT JUSTICE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. YOUR IN MY PRAYERS MOMMA YOU DO WHAT ITS RIGHT FOR YOU,

momjune74
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM

my sons donor is an ass he has done so much damage to my son mentaly and now has decided to not pay child suport again damn it is just 90 dollars a week he never pays for more then 6 months he is over 1,000 dollars behind, it isnt bad enough that he hasnt seen him in over a year, god some men are such jerks

qnzmom80
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM

my oldest boy dad lives with his parents rite next to me and he is hardly ever home and he hardly never sees. him and that is sad when he lives rite next door and dont never see him at all.. and he dont even help..  i take care of both of my boys by my self with no help but for the granmdparents to help me watch them while i work..  that is the only help that i get...

Cutie_Hijabi
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Are you referring to him as a sperm donor because he's actually a sperm donor, or like my  mom calls my dad because he's barely a father? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)