Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking out... babies almost here

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

So my c-section date is aug 13th, 6wks 5 days away! I have been doing ok, throughout my pregnancy since pierre passed (iwas 13wks) but the closer and closer the date gets te more and more it is making me freaking out, i cry for no reason, i feel sooo depressed all the time, i am super scared when it comes to delivering our baby, i feel like i am going to have an emotional break down... do any of you moms have any suggestions on how to deal wth this? or anyone who has gone through this? Thank you!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sailfishmommy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I think with anyone its normal to be scared with your first pregnancy. I was, I cried and was a nervous wreck. I cant even imagine what you have going on with your loss. I hope everything goes well though, and I hope your baby is healthy and that you have a safe delivery. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Im sorry about your loss, and congrats on your baby.

BibusMommy3
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I totally agree and just know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers as well!! Best of wishes and good luck with everything hun! If you ever want to talk you can PM anytime. Just know that we are all here for you if you ever need us. God bless! xoxo

Quoting sailfishmommy:

I think with anyone its normal to be scared with your first pregnancy. I was, I cried and was a nervous wreck. I cant even imagine what you have going on with your loss. I hope everything goes well though, and I hope your baby is healthy and that you have a safe delivery. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Im sorry about your loss, and congrats on your baby.

*Amarilis*    

expecting baby

TeriMelisa
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Honey I am soooo sorry for your loss. The freaking out is completely normal. I was scared to death to be a mama. My 5 year old daughter was born 8 weeks early. They were rolling me down the hallway at the hospital to have my c-section, and I was bawling telling anyone who would listen that I could not do this. In the OR I told my OB that I had changed my mind that I was not ready to be somebody's mother. I told him I can barely take care of myself how was I going to take care of another human being espcially 1 that was being born weighing less than 3 pounds. He told I would do fine. Then I said I am too young--I was 28 years old. But she did fine, and hey she is still alive at 5, so I guess I did ok.

But I get you have a lot more going on. Stuff that I couldn't even imagine. You are in my thoughts. Feel free to pm me anytime. I am great listener. I think you will do great!!! Cograts on the baby.

dlepasti
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:11 PM

yup, i wish he could be here to share the joy with me, im terrified... i dont know why i find myself addicted to watching the shows of the women having babies and i watch how excited the dads are holding their baby for the first time, the joy in their faces, and personally i hate them i dont think it is far, i dont get to have that joy, the joy of my husband there holding my hand supporting me, getting to see him hold his son for the first time, to see that nervous look on his face as we go into labor, i know my family is here for me as well as his family, but its just not the same i need him, his support, his love, his excitement, his nervousness, and him telling me your doing great i love you... i know he will be there "spiritually" but i want him there physically. Why would dead beat men who dont care for there kids, dont care what happens to their kids, dont support their kids, get to have that joy of the birth of their child and he didnt. He was sooo excited to have a baby, he was soo excited to be a dad, and just like that it was taken away from him in an instant and not only does he not get to see,hold,kiss his son, his son will never get to experience those things from him, his dads fantastic smile, his amazing hugs,  and all the love that he wanted to express to our baby. He is NEVER going to see what a phenomenal person his dad was or is. all he gets to her are stories, which in my eyes is not a fair thing at all..

baby_headbanger
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss... You will be fine though... Obviously you are a strong woman even if you don't see it... I'm not horribly spiritual but I do believe that God doesn't give us more than we can handle... Times may get hard but you will make it through it... I've done the pregnancy thing alone and it's not easy but it's so worth it... Make sure after your section to get as much rest as possible and heal properly... That baby is gonna need you in good working condition lol... PM me if you ever need... I've had 2 sections and can tell you a few things to expect...

babysAnimation2.gif picture by baby_headbangers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)