Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever get mad?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:35 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Do you ever remember something, or stumble across a photo of something, and it brings back a million back feelings? I did that today. It prolly doesn't help this girl has been texting us both here lately him more then me. But I found this picture today of my fiance with his o.w. from like 2 or 3 years ago, and I just got so mad and upset, like I wanted to call him and just cuss him out and cry. I mean this girl knows her place now and we're civil, but I just feel like even if she knows she still wants him or why the hell would she text him EVERYDAY (which has only been the past few weeks)!

Now he wasn't recieving these texts because his phone had a way to screen calls and texts on it that I set up for anyone I didn't want him talking too, so I would always check the phone for these messages and delete them before he caught on, he wouldn't get mad about me blocking these numbers, he'd just get mad I was sneaky about it.

But I feel bad because this happened at least 2 years ago and I still get so overwelmed by it. Please tell me I am not the only one!

I'm Stacy, I'm 19, I attend college, I got my high school diploma, My daughter is 3, I am engaged to daddy, He leaves for Marine bootcamp anytime now, Wedding is after boot, I am natural child birthing, I'm a non-smoker, I'm a non- cio, I co-sleep, I breastfed, I dispoable diapered, I forward faced at 1, I vaccinate, I am bi-curious, I am pro-life, I am expecting a  little boy Nov. 20th, I beleive in god, I spank when needed, I feed my daughter whatever she wants to eat, I potty trained before 2, and I am a teen mommy who has already broken the sterotype!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Chickn
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:45 AM

My SO has an ex-wife that tries to get up with him every few months. At first I was like its none of my business, he can take care of it. Than she started calling more when she found out I was pregnant. I put my foot down and told him I did not want her in our life and he agreed. She still calls my MIL asking for a way to call my SO, so I told her to give the ex my cell number and she can tell me what she wants.

It pisses me off when I find left over crap that was hers. My thoughts are this is OUR family. He had snthg before I came along and thats fine, but thats over now. I don't want her in my family's life at all. I feel ya girl.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
amzbrznjz
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 11:50 AM

yes something like this just happened...I was looking at my DH facebookpage and his ex girlfriend was his friend...I asked him who befriended who and made him delete her!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)