• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh I NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

Well I am the one who's been through a tough week with the break-up and his new girlfriend. Well he broke up with her and was with me and our daughter on a walk. Well He accidently let it slip and told me he loved me. Is this a way he is playing me because then something happen and he defended me when it came down to something he had no reason to be in. But today he doesn't even want to come down until later and he is going out to hang with whoever. What am I doing wrong? What should I do? I am so confused right now I love this boy so much but yet he says he loves me but I just don't know the truth. I don't want to wait around forever but he told me give him to the end of the day. Should I wait to see what he says or what. I am lost without him and I know there may be other people out there for me but i don't think I could take getting hurt again.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
beckycowart
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Tell him that by the end of the day, the only time you want to hear or see his name is on the child support checks. 

BibusMommy3
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I agree....Don't even bothr with someone like that hun you are just gonna waste your time hunny!! Dump his ass, don't wait for him and look for someone who really cares about you and your baby and someone who will be there always when you and your baby need him not whenever the hell he wants!! Good luck hun...If anything you can PM me ok?

Quoting beckycowart:

Tell him that by the end of the day, the only time you want to hear or see his name is on the child support checks. 

*Amarilis*    

expecting baby

Kimmy032802
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Honey, I know you don't want to be alone and you don't want to have to look for another man in the future after you already have a child with this man because he is the daddy,  but is this heartache and all the head games REALLY worth it?  Is it worth spending your life with someone that you don't trust, always wondering if or when he's coming home, wondering where he's at when he's not with you, him being wishy-washy all the time making you miserable?  That's no way to live your life.  He is obviously not ready to be in an adult relationship and doesn't have his priorities straight.  But as it is when someone is in love with someone else, you will have to make those decisions when you are ready and you are obviously NOT ready to make that decision or you have made it already.  We can tell you where this is all going to end up but it's something you'll have to figure out by yourself.  In the meantime, we're more than happy to try to help you through it.

-K

lextjmom0709
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM

i am going thru this same thing but i ended my marriage when my husband told he needed time to think if he still loved me. u have to think do u want someone to tell u if u r good enough for them be strong for ur child i had just given birth to our second baby not a month before when my husband started this and i still love him but if he needs time to think if he loves u then he really dont it is hard to deal with but it is better then waiting for someone who might not come back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)