Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PRETEND YOU WERE ME

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

SO today that ex of mine goes and saw me talking to a group of guys. He came up to me and hugged me. I smelt the alcohol on his breath (he's 16) He acted like an idiot. Then after that he went and said well I was going to give you another chance but since you were with them it's not going to happen. I was pissed because he told me t owait and during my week of waiting he had sex with someone else. SO what would you do. I am seriously about to freak out on him because it was too funny the way he tried to act.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom-2-4kids
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:05 PM

He sounds very childish and immature to me and if it were me, I'd let him go. You already have one child, do you honestly need another??

newmom183
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Are you saying his age is 16 how old are you?

sageinca
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Yea, take it back to the playpen.

mommys_bubbus08
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:38 AM

i'd say woop his ass. if it's one thing i can't stand, it's a lil boy actin like a lil boy especially if he's drunk. i hate drunks and obviously he doesn't care about you or he would not've pulled the stunt he did so if i were u i would give him the italian old fashion FU!!!!!! lol

Kimmy032802
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Please......do you REALLY want THAT back???

kloesmommy2
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:43 AM

honestly i dont want that back but what do i do about visitation

mom-2-4kids
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:08 AM

If you don't think he's fit to be a parent, take him to court and say so.

sun00563258
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:27 AM

if i wer u i would leave him because apparently he has not grow up enough to know what love and respect really mean!!!

Kimmy032802
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Visitation and being involved with the guy are 2 different things and unfortunately that's up to the courts and up to how involved he wants to be.  You'd be surprised the amount of guys that voluntarily choose not to have visitation with their child once pestering you wears off.

BibusMommy3
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Agree....

Quoting Kimmy032802:

Visitation and being involved with the guy are 2 different things and unfortunately that's up to the courts and up to how involved he wants to be.  You'd be surprised the amount of guys that voluntarily choose not to have visitation with their child once pestering you wears off.

*Amarilis*    

expecting baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)