Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yet Another of My Videos (Dedicated to Tex because she wanted me to do it! LOL)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
texasbabymomma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:08 AM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! THEIRS A REASON I LOVE YOU , AND I TINK YOU JUST MADE IT CLEARER... BUT DAMMIT U HAD TO RUB THE HOT WINGS IN DIDNT YA YA B!TCH LMFAO!!!!!! LUV'Z YA!!!!

Mina2904
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:11 AM

LMAO You know I love you too, Tex!

Quoting texasbabymomma:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! THEIRS A REASON I LOVE YOU , AND I TINK YOU JUST MADE IT CLEARER... BUT DAMMIT U HAD TO RUB THE HOT WINGS IN DIDNT YA YA B!TCH LMFAO!!!!!! LUV'Z YA!!!!

shell.bell
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Lol of course it's bad to drink and drive, but what fun it is to watch mina drink and chat, it's much more safe that way. By the way....cake or death? LOL.

texasbabymomma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:08 AM

LMAO, I'LL HAVE THE CHICKEN PLEASE ESPECIALLY AFTER THE CAKE TALK KINDA MAKES YOU RETHINK IT HUH???

Quoting shell.bell:

Lol of course it's bad to drink and drive, but what fun it is to watch mina drink and chat, it's much more safe that way. By the way....cake or death? LOL.

shell.bell
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:13 AM

Ha ha ha! I am not a cake fan and i definately am not now. I guess I never really liked cheesecake and do not ask me to make any because I won't. Oh crap (no pun) there is a birthday coming up and that involves CAKE, ugh. Mina, you ruined that cake in advance, lol.

kaykaylane
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:55 AM

heygirl this is awesome and funny. well just wanted to drop in and see ur video. love ya girl and hope to taklk to ya soon. oh and hey i love smernof to yummy and hot wings.

Mina2904
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:17 PM

LMAO You're welcome!

Quoting shell.bell:

Ha ha ha! I am not a cake fan and i definately am not now. I guess I never really liked cheesecake and do not ask me to make any because I won't. Oh crap (no pun) there is a birthday coming up and that involves CAKE, ugh. Mina, you ruined that cake in advance, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)