Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

controversial topics

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

i have to write a paper on a controversial topic.  just don't know which one to write about any suggertions?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
workathome01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Oooh yeah, I do.  Ha ha... just look around cafemom you'll find plenty! lol... vaccines is one, religion, anything about politics/Obama, etc

Ty_momma_ty
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:14 AM

I had to write on the same topic a few years ago. It seems as if professors have a common ink these days huh? Anyways, I wrote about vaccines and he said it was too broad.If you chose vaccines I would narrow it down to a specific vaccine that you feel strongly about. There's always BF'ing Vs formula, gay marriage, etc

LydiaClaire
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:51 AM

A real controversial topic and VERY touchy is RACE and skin color.Not just black and white.

kimigogo
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Abortion seems to be the touchiest subject on Cafe Mom, I don't  relish you having to write any paper on this subject!  I also think global warmingi something that maybe a safer bet! Kim

crys6278
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Compare gay marriage and when a people of 2 different races couldn't marry.

ashleywilkerson
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:48 PM

what about how the CDC is trying to have all little boys circumcised?   i think its crap because that stepping on peoples personal choice to have it done along with religion among other things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)