• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Halloween Costume for Mackenzie?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

Poll

Question: Which Costume would you pick for my baby Mackenzie? She will be less than a week shy of 1 year old on Halloween. Please help me decide between the following:

Options:

Minnie Mouse

Lady Bug

Pumpkin

Future Rock Star

Snow White

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

Which of the following Costumes do you think would best suit my little Mackenzie?

Minnie Mouse

Lady Bug

Pumpkin

Future Rock Star

Snow White

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RandJsmommy0406
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I already voted but i would pick Rock star only because it is extreamly cute and different good luck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- twin boys     in love

jroseh68
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:09 PM

All are so adorable!!!  I picked the minnie mouse, hope to see pics on here of her when you decide.  My son want so to be Mario lol.  He loves playing mario kart on the Wii.

Jennifer
darksoulwriter
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:15 PM

I hear ya! That's the one I want her to wear. The stuffed guitar and microphone come with it! So awesome! I also want something not so complicated, but this is one of the only years I will get to pick her costume for her =( They grow so fast I hear.

darksoulwriter
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Minnie Mouse is super cute! And Mackenzie watches the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I am so conflicted! LOL! Thanks for the help =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)