• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wants to know everyones thought or outlook on this

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

what do you think about woman body builders sexy or not. do you think stuff like that is attractive on a woman.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jakjasjon
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Personally I don't care to much for them, unless it is the lower class body builders, they just look tuned. The over built body builders look like that dude with the ponytail from the infomercials.

freemangirls
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:52 PM

i would agree with the last comment. to a point its okay but not when they are trying to out do the men

The Freeman Girlstwin girls

febmom007
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:11 PM

This picture is a little visual.. I know people know what women bodybuilders look like, but still... That chick is sooo freaking creepy.. Almost like she wants to eat someone.. That is definitely not cool. Having a toned body is another thing. It's okay to have a toned body, but women bodybuilders go way overboard with it. It's just creepy..

Seppesmom
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:59 PM

EEP!!jaw drop

*RUNS AND HIDES IN THE CLOSET*

Quoting febmom007:

This picture is a little visual.. I know people know what women bodybuilders look like, but still... That chick is sooo freaking creepy.. Almost like she wants to eat someone.. That is definitely not cool. Having a toned body is another thing. It's okay to have a toned body, but women bodybuilders go way overboard with it. It's just creepy..

breastfeeding

KT9105
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Not sexy, I think it's gross when they take it too far.

Now as far as toning up and having nice muscle tone and definition, that's beautiful, it's when it starts getting too big and manly that it's gross.

de_sly
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM

i think its gross. i don't mind it. but when they look like there head is just one more muscle. and you cant tell what is what... makes me sick. i don't even like it when i seem men that are sooooo buff that there hands cant touch there sides when when there doing nothin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)