Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused - 14 wk Boy or Girl???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 536 Total Views

I've had sooo many people tell me I am having a girl. The u/s tech told me she is more than sure its a boy. I've compared several other u/s pics and I am torn between. Please tell me what you guys think. Especially you mommies with boys. I have a girl and do not remember anything in between. It has the three lines but I am pretty sure I saw a sac at the docs office, the nurse too! 

Click on the link to see the ultrasound pic!

http://lunafamilyfun.blogspot.com/

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a8mandap
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I think girl

mamadrama07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Girl! 

lanceandhailey
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I would say girls do not stick out that much and it's a boy, but I'm not pro at this either...

lovemymichael
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:53 PM

that sure looks like a boy! 

Glitterandglitz
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM

A boy and girl are formed the same at first what becomes the clitoris at first looks like a penis and vise versa..I would wait and find out at 20 weeks to make sure..

MalreeRose1208
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM

id have to agree with glitter

Quoting Glitterandglitz:

A boy and girl are formed the same at first what becomes the clitoris at first looks like a penis and vise versa..I would wait and find out at 20 weeks to make sure..

mommy of one beautiful baby girl (who just turned one!),new home owner, getting married in 3 weeks,laid back, dart throwing ,beer drinking,trivia playing,Harry Potter loving, lotsa great girlfriends, dog owner, a CIO, non-BF, kinda gal.

s.t.e.p.h
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Its hard to say...

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.
wedding web site

katie_uszaki
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM

It's really too early to tell. I would say a boy.  I had a girl and it didn't look like that.

PROUDMOMMY2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM

BOY

MMMMM....PIZZA

Follow our blog at www.blackmarketpizza.com

ArmyWife31315
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I have a boy and am pregnant with a girl. My 2 pics are very different. I believe its a sac in the picture and that ur definitely having a boy. On my sons pic, u can see his penis but u can also see his sac below which looks alot like ur pic. The baby I'm pregnant with now (they say is a girl) and there is nothing between her legs. Here are the pics;

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)