Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

creapy guys long but should I call the cops UPDATE

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

I got home around 3ish and was about to stat cleaning when I hear my door as if someone was trying to open, I thought it was my BIL so I yelled hold on B**ch let me put this stuff in the washer, then I heard a knock so I went to the door cause he always tells me hurry up then, it was these 2 guys I said yes can I help you, they said they were looking for their sister she said she would be at this address, so i asked who their sister was they said Angela I said Im sorry but there is no Angela here and we dont know no Angela one of the guys asked if maybe I could open the door so he could show me a picture of his sister I said I can see it from here if you want to it show me, he said it was in the car and I said ummm can you bring it he went to the car and sat in the passenger seat as if looking for something and the other guy made a comment about the neighborhood looking lonely I said no not really see that house over there (the front house to me) Military and the house with the flag there military that other one on the corner military and this one military for 3 generations so you see we all look out for each other any little thing like an unknown car or a scream someone will check (its true) he just looked at me and i said wow your brother is sure taking along time he said you know what never mind if she is home she is home if not shes not I said okay well good luck with your sister and they left

Apparently this has been going on for a while Angela is a well known 16 year old fake sister who is lost. they told me its usually when no one is home but if you are and engage in conversation as to being worried about the sister they usually get you to tell them when you leave the house and when you come back they said that what i said about us looking out for one another probably scared them away but that they are 2.3 min away in case of an emergency I mean that made me feel a bit better but now Im going to have to come up with a plan in case something does happen and Im home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- twin boys     in love

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
camy41075
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Yes I would call the cops to let them know what happened so they can find out if others in the area had had problems. There are cases all over right now where people are breaking into homes and tieing people up. Let them know what happened.

CODYSMOM_00
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:16 PM

i would call asap!!!! thay was checking your house out to break in!!!! call now!!!!

LaraJKB
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:19 PM

NEVER HESITATE TO CALL!!!!  That was absolutely a set up!  Thank goodness you didn't open the door!

I've called the cops a few times for suspicious stuff and once it was a misunderstanding but other times something was wrong! 

Call! Its their job to help you!

pregnantagain07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:25 PM

i would call thats really creepy, people are sick anymore your never all the way safe. id call good luck

mommyn2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Get off the computer and call 911 NOW and I mean right this second!!!! They know you are home alone and you never know if they are coming back!!! I don't want to scare you but please just be on the safe side and call!!!! I promise if it turns out to be nothing the police will not be mad at you in fact they will commend you for taking the precaution!!! Those men were acting too weird for it to be nothing though but that's just my opinion and you never know maybe they are at a different house doing God knows what and by calling the police you may save someones life. Stay safe hun and let us know what the police said later.

angelsmother
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Girl good looking out for their scam.  We had a robbery a few weeks ago, a few blocks from my home and they held a gun to a nine month olds head!  They tied the family up with duck tape and stole some expensive stuff (I think a flat screen tv.). Since then I have been on high alert in my neighborhood.  We did have a neighborhood watch going on at one time but it supposedly caused more problems than it was supposed to.  Good Luck!  Call the cops with anything suspicious!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)